Tomb Raider Trilogy (Ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomb Raider Trilogy (Ps3)

Ya this is pretty good. 3 games for the price of a discounted one. 3 very good games at that.

Tried Legend first. Its been some years since I've played the 360 version but I think the one included here looks worse albeit running on a reasonably better framerate. It seems that this is a Ps2 HD rendition, with some added next-gen stuff. There is far less lighting going on in this version though.

Next up was Anniversary and this is easily the best version of Anniversary I've experienced. The PC version was 60fps, but looked like crap. The 360 version looked better, but ran like crap. The Ps3 version looks awesome and runs very smooth at that too.

Underworld's also on there. But its just the same as the retail game. Sadly no 360 DLC included.

Finally got around to working through these and it's amazing how well they've aged. I just recieved Underworld for free through the US PSN+ so I'm going to skip that. Finished Legend which was great to play but visually is probably the worst looking HD update the PS3 has yet seen with an awful muddy blurred look to it. On the flip side, I just started Anniversary and it's much better. Considering the collection can be bought for around ?11 it's an essential buy

Comment

Working...
    X