X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghostbusters : SOS xbox live

downloaded the trial version today....i think its pretty rubbish

bascially go to one room clear enemies go the next room ala smash tv

it looks rubbish sounds rubbish and character movement feels really slow considering how fast the enemies move

my biggest flaw is just how unsatisfying it is you shoot ghosts and they disapear...not sound effects....not satisfying explosion or anything

Only played the trial (which seems to be the second level) but its still quite clearly one of the worst games ever made to the point that I can imagine 10 minutes with it destroys more braincells than 10 pints of vodka drank over the same amount of time, its absolubtley horrible in every possible way and its giving me a headache just thinking back to how bad it was to play so I better stop.

Avoid it, if you value your sanity, please, avoid it.
    Last edited by rmoxon; 26-03-2011, 23:48.

Comment

Saw this available for download on the PSN and thought id give it a blast, as the demo is only abouy 250megs. I actually though this was some DLC or the next Ghostbusters game that I had not heard of.

Imagine my suprise when there was not Venkman, Stantz, Spengler or Zedmore...

It was a interesting take on the game, as it adopts a top down view kind of like Zombies Ate My Neighbours and plays very similar to Smash TV. I managed to complete the demo, but boy was it boring and repetative. Its a shame as it has the potential to be a fun chaotic party game...

The sound was lacking somewhat in the demo, as the story is told in a comic book style, with speach bubbles. Infact the only redeemable audio about the game was the Ray Parker Jnr track that we all love...

If anyone does shell out and buy this game, can you please tell me if it is more of the same, for the rest of the game?

On a seperate note, when did Ghostbusters get rid of the fab four, and replace them with what appears to be whiny uncharasmatic adolescent like characters?

Comment

Maybe it's going to be remade as a teen movie? :O

I haven't turned the 360 on in a while, the hate for this intrigues me and makes me want to see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          On a seperate note, when did Ghostbusters get rid of the fab four, and replace them with what appears to be whiny uncharasmatic adolescent like characters?
          About 15 years ago.

Comment

Ouch that looked awful but 40 episodes wow

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
              HAH! Nice try.

I'm not clicking on a TVtropes link again.

I'll never get that lost week back.

Comment

Go on. Join ussssss....

Comment

Yep, I agree with you all. This is a load of ****e! Played the demo and can honestly say it is one of the worst downloads I've ever done. Bloody awful in every respect. I hate spin offs anyway but this one is in a class of it's own.

Comment

Working...
                  X