No announcement yet.

Rabbids 3d (3DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've bought it off ebay, it ended up about that price though some have probably gone for cheaper, I'll probably do the same. Fancy something simple and fun I can have a quick bash through. My crapness at Spinter Cell is actually making me hate the console cos I have no other games and find nothing interesting to do on there if I want to take a break from it.

Comment

I got a pamphlet from Gamestation today with that voucher for Rabbids. There is also another voucher for extra ?5 when you trade in 2 games on a 3DS game. If you can use them both at same time it's not a bad deal if you have a couple of old 360 or PS3 games knocking around. I have a copy of Golden Compass on 360 for just such an occasion. Only worth about 80p trade normally. Don't know wether to get Rabbids or Madden

Comment

Maybe I should go out more if there's vouchers knocking about but I tend to buy everything online. Is it worth it, arn't the games the most expensive instore to start with so you'd only be getting them at online prices anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
          I got a pamphlet from Gamestation today with that voucher for Rabbids. There is also another voucher for extra ?5 when you trade in 2 games on a 3DS game. If you can use them both at same time it's not a bad deal if you have a couple of old 360 or PS3 games knocking around. I have a copy of Golden Compass on 360 for just such an occasion. Only worth about 80p trade normally. Don't know wether to get Rabbids or Madden
          Surely you won't be able to use two special offers at once? Bit annoying that I paid ?35 for this yesterday... Just took one look at Gamestations 3DS prices and walked out again...

Comment

I picked this up from Gamestation today using the voucher doing the rounds. They let me use two vouchers, one for ?24.99 and one for 1000 xp on rewards card worth ?2.50 so my impressions at this price are more lenient.
            Overall I am nicely surprised by the game. Up to level 6 and it gradually adds new features like swings and bombs. Nice and unstressful to play and great to play such a polished 2d platformer with the analogue stick. The graphics are very nice with a lovely 3D effect. The cave level graphics look fab and it sounds nice too. For the reduced price it's a good buy for some old school platforming

Comment

You trying to buy every 3DS game out Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                You trying to buy every 3DS game out Dave?
                Lol I also got Madden too Alan. Eying up Lego SW but draw the line at Sims and Asphalt!

Edit: although I may consider them for the Club points. That Nintendo laptop bag will be mine soon

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                  Lol I also got Madden too Alan. Eying up Lego SW but draw the line at Sims and Asphalt!

Edit: although I may consider them for the Club points. That Nintendo laptop bag will be mine soon
                  Does the wife know, or buy her Sims LOL

Comment

She will like Rabbids and has her own save on Rayman so it's happy days. I wouldn't have got these games today but with trade offer and vouchers I got Madden n Rabbids for ?36. Hard to say no to them in Gamestation. They bend the rules and put multiple vouchers and let me have Madden at bundle price cos I am such a regular in there

Comment

My Mrs just picked up this for me at game.had the booklet given to me yesterday cos I didn't get one when I purchased the 3ds off them.used the voucher and got the game for ?24.99 and also used the 1000 points voucher when you buy a new 3ds game happy days LOL will post my impressions later cos I bought lego star wars also this is my fifth game on the system now so I'm slowly trying each launch title

Comment

C'mon Davek22, get a Madden first play going, i'm genuinely curious what that ones like.

So then, Rabbids 3D. I like it, I want to love it (probably in part due to it being the only 'traditional' platformer on the 3DS), but it seems a little barren, with little to do. I'm currently around 9 or 10 levels in and not only does the game not really pose a challenge, the repetition of the backgrounds and assets leaves you with a deep longing for a change of location.

Still, with the Rabbids themselves holding so much charm (as always), you persevere and with the 3D working so well, you kinda give many of the issues a free pass.

Comment

Had this today whilst enjoying it I do agree with comments on here that it has basic and barren level design.lts appeal is surely down to the only platformer on the system at this time(ok the characters are cute )
                          I fine the 3d a bit of a let down as there doesn't seem to be much depth to the levels and is highlighted when you unlock the figures and zoom them in and out.I was hoping the figures would have the same 3d impact as pilot wings figures.Minor gripes over with its still worth playing,as I am jumping between this and lego star wars

Comment

I've got to the end of this now, just need a couple more warp things to access the last level. It's well executed, but so lacking in idea's etc, it make me appreciate how good Rayman was, this isn't as good unfortunately. It definitely seems more fun if you rush through the levels, rather than taking your time trying to collect everything. Dunno where the last 2 warp things can be though, I thought I had them all...

Comment

Working...
                            X