No announcement yet.

The 3rd Birthday [PSP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably one of the worst games I've played in recent times. I wanted to like it, I really did. I was enticed by the fancy PSP packaging and to be fair the game looks fantastic on a PSP screen. Aside from the presentation, the music during the game is disgustingly bland and repetitive, the range of enemies on offer is nothing short of abysmal and the gameplay is so un-engaging I wanted to put my head through the screen. The plot is ridiculous but I wasn't bothered by that, the trailers indicated what to expect. But yeah, overall can't deny the fact that it is a lovely looking package.

I eventually took it back and traded it for FF IV Collection, which is sublime and I'm not really a die hard FF fan. Tactics Ogre and eventually Persona will satisfy my hunger for quality PSP games though!

Comment

Completed this last night and loved every minute of it. Really found it a thrill from start to finish. Plot, while wacky and overall a flat made some sense at the end. Last boss was ok, not overly exciting but so far the most thrilling game I have played this year.

Comment

Working...
      X