Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a tomato with eyes.

Comment

Indeed, it is a Viewtiful Joe tomato...but it's implications are yet to be discovered...Henshin a go go, or something, right?

Comment

maybe it is if something is hard to do

Comment

I've recently got this game and I've worked out how to play most of the multiplayer set ups. However....What da' frigg is going on in that doctor's waiting room game? Anybody worked out how to play that one yet? It doesn't seem to make any sense what so ever...

Comment

Has anyone made a FAQ on this yet?
            Gamefaqs hasn't got anything up yet and I'm struggling to get by with all the Japanese options...

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace
              I've recently got this game and I've worked out how to play most of the multiplayer set ups. However....What da' frigg is going on in that doctor's waiting room game? Anybody worked out how to play that one yet? It doesn't seem to make any sense what so ever...
              No, I'm not sure about that one either. I'm not sure if you have to clap your opponent or something...

My fave game is the one where you have to balance on top of the turtles

Comment

The doctor's game is the one where you have to perform some action whilst doing the minigame. Of course if you can't read Japanese you don't know what you're being asked! The other players then press A button to clap on how well they think you did.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

ahhh...aw i wish i could read japanese that sounds like great fun, as does that board game that come with. ah well.

Comment

I've also been wondering about that doctor, Can't read the japanese fast enough :/

Well, I'm happy as long as I can play the mode with the balancing on the turtles

Comment

Yes I do like the turtles one too

Comment

Hmm, does anyone know how you save in this game? Does it save autmatically or do you need to save manually? I don't want my only memory card being formatted from Pal to Jap just yet. I'm just curious about the save thingie

Comment

It does it automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace
                            and a turtle one----so there are new ones! WOOT!!

Comment

Right, I've basically only been playing this in multiplayer so I had a go in one player mode the other day and in the first door I got to the IQ stage... I can manage most of them (apart from the 4 band members which I just don't get ) and can occasionally fluke the jap text one, but haven't managed to complete the boss stage in about 20 goes at it!

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean... from the off I started noting the words on paper and marking which one was correct... after about 10-15 goes I fluked one and got 2 that I'd already noted, so I passed it. Annoying otherwise though...

Comment

Working...
                                X