No announcement yet.

Duke Nukem Forever Demo Xbox 360, PS3 & PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being able to just carry 2 weapons and (getting yawn by now) health regen certainly isn't Ps1 era.

This game is probably crap, but thats ok as I didn't expect a Crysis 2 or Halo beater or anything. Still i am dissapoint by those 'modern' factors being thrown in.

Comment

Awww whaaa I was really hoping for health packs!

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
        Being able to just carry 2 weapons and (getting yawn by now) health regen certainly isn't Ps1 era.

This game is probably crap, but thats ok as I didn't expect a Crysis 2 or Halo beater or anything. Still i am dissapoint by those 'modern' factors being thrown in.
        They are hardly modern factors, most of those genre conventions have been around for over 10 years now, since the 2nd reinvention of the console FPS.

Comment

Only carrying 2 weapons and regeneration healthjust seems completely at odds at a game which is meant to be a throwback.

Comment

Well was it actually meant to be a throwback?

Comment

I always assumed it was just another FPS game that featured Duke and the trademark silly aliens and naked women and silly guns.
              That's all that defines the Duke Nukem series in my eyes.

Comment

Ow mein, I was hoping for some old skool carry around 8 weapons whilst scrambling for health pack madness.

Comment

Nah, there is probably a cover system and tactical weapon drops

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Well was it actually meant to be a throwback?
                    No but surely it made sense to make these very simple changes, and make it a homage of sorts. If these are the first things we are disappointed about here surely it should have been obvious to the devs that this is what people would like?

Comment

Working...
                    X