Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle
    how do u capture monsters?
    Put them to sleep, paralyse them and/or blind them. Reducing their health is not enough. You do need to capture some monsters otherwise you cannot complete some missions.

Comment

Ah thanks, that has helped!!!

It was so funny.
      Earlier someone came to join my clan, which in itself is no big deal. Except, he has the same name as me. Creepy!

Comment

Originally posted by spoiler
        Can Babus learn new moves? I can't figure that guy out!

Comment

Originally posted by nips
          Can Babus learn new moves? I can't figure that guy out!
          You cannot get Babus to learn new moves.

Comment

love this game

41 hours in and i have completed 173 missions and defeated the 3 tier level that beats mewt

i like the way you get new missions like the monsters attacking people with snowballs and i also love the way you have to look for mewts items

very impressed with this game and its on a par with my favourite final fantasy - number 7

Comment

I've got to that mewt battle, but since its the last storyline battle i've left it alone.... wanna do everything else first...

Just working thru missions at the moment 197 done so far after 39 hours, Marche Lvl 40, Clan level 49....

just generally pissing over the game now cos marche is too powerful haha.... oh well as is with FF games, its fun when u get stupidly powerful,

reasonably good game, the PS1 version of Tactics is better tho, anyone who hasn't played it NEEDS TO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
                I've got to that mewt battle, but since its the last storyline battle i've left it alone.... wanna do everything else first...
                true i guess - but other little stories open up when you defeat the mewt 3 tier battle

will have to try and get the ps1 version as one of my favourite games on the ps1 was vandal hearts and tactics advacne beats that by miles to be honest

Comment

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I have a character (Montblanc) and I can't seem to get her to learn anything new. She's only level 13, but has been stuck with the same abilities that she started with.

I thought you had to give characters new weapons in order for them to learn new magic, but this isn't working on Montblanc.

Any thoughts?
                  Tony

Comment

It's a 'he' :P

You have to get him to learn a new trade- you have a choice although those blanked out you won't be able to select. All his weapons will be unequipped then you have to re-assign him new ones.

Comment

Ooops, maybe that's why....lol

I'll try that - think I worked something else out for myself as well.

What a brilliant game - surprised there isn't more discussion of it on here.

Tony

Comment

Heh i borrowed this off a friend, gotta give it back tomorrow, i've kinda got a little annoyed with it, i've completed the game, and done 279 missions now.... got 21 to go... kinda lost the will a little to fully clock it...

Also got VERY annoyed that my all powerful marche cannot get anymore powerful, level 50, exp 99 and thats it maxed out, can't get higher

jus post mache's stats for the hell of it

lv 50, exp 99
                        weapon atk 656
                        weapon def 567
                        magic atk 406
                        magic def 476
                        speed 159 (not special apparantly) lol

i want more POWER!!!!!! ft:

Comment

I still absolutely hate the menu system. It completely destroyed all the good stuff for me. Petty, I know, but there you go.

Comment

I'm up to 202/300 - I hear the last dozen or so missions are bitches since you have to link up with a mate, etc.

Bah - perhaps I should start Mario & Luigi or Fire Emblem now since they've been sitting collecting dust for the past few months...

Comment

I still love it, about 30 hours in, I have it on the back burner and only tend to play it when I go home or have a spare 1/2 an hour to kill away from home.

It's just what I need, I can dip in and out of it, getting my fix. Very well designed to go with a portable console! Hats of to sqaure and ninty.

Need to complete this before I start secret of mana, can't wait for that master piece of a game to arrive on my GBA!

Comment

55 hours in and this is easily the best game I've ever played on a handheld. Simply stunning, and hellishly addictive.

In grand Final Fantasy tradition I'm getting absolutely creamed by the final boss (without giving too much away, there's one move the boss uses repeatedly which kills every single member of my party apart from Marche, and reduces him to 1HP) so I think I need to go back and polish off some more missions. I've done 165 out of 300, so still a way to go. Not that I'm complaining, mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X