No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that azuras star actually do anything or can I just dump it?

Comment

It's a

refillable soul gem

!!!! Effin brilliant.

Comment

Better not dump it then.

Comment

I only started playing this recently and I really want to avoid using guides etc. BUT I need somewhere to sell /use all of the crap I get from killing a Dragon - it's so damn heavy!!! Have I missed something about getting rid of it without throwing it away?

Comment

You should try to buy a house asap so you have a place to store stuff. The dragon bones and scales are used in crafting some of the best armors.

Comment

Yeah, buy the house in Whiterun. I have all my books on shelves and ingredients in the satchel.

A companion is useful for storage as well.

Please don't use a guide.
              Last edited by dataDave; 17-12-2011, 13:01.

Comment

Cheers guys Time to get saving / stealing for a house!]

Guide averted.

Comment

Crashed three times in a row today. First time it's crashed since the first day I played it. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                    Crashed three times in a row today. First time it's crashed since the first day I played it. Bah.
                    What system you playing on? 360, PS3 or PC?

Comment

About 40 hours in. Last night I had a few major bugs.
                      First was after leaving a cave it continuously continued to lightly rain on me. Even when perfectly sunny outside and even when underwater. Another problem was stuttering every second like stop motion.
                      A quest breaking bug in one of the side quests needed me to open the console command and manually skip it.

Other than that I'm loving it.

One question though. Some places I stumble across don't seem to register as found, like caves and camps. On the map they don't show up even after walking in them.

Comment

Originally posted by gospvg View Post
                        What system you playing on? 360, PS3 or PC?
                        360. It's been pretty stable for me compared to New Vegas (which I never did get all the endings on, because the NCR end quest crashed on every region transition).

Comment

****ING GLITCH ASS MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!

OK - ANYONE GOING TO FORT SUNGARD BETTER SAVE THEIR GAME BEFORE ENTERING... IF YOU TAKE YOUR COMPANIONS TO THE FORGE AREA, LOCATED OUTSIDE ON A BALCONY/SHELF THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE AGAIN!! THAT'S RIGHT, TAKE THEM THROUGH THAT DOOR AND THEY ARE IMPRISONED THERE FOREVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

I'm getting sick of this now... Be sure to leave your companions out of harms way when clearing out the Red Eagle Redoubt area, once they enter that particularly rocky part of the map they won't be able to find a way out, no matter how much you re-zone in or out of dungeons/buildings.
                          Last edited by dataDave; 19-12-2011, 09:34.

Comment

And its bloody Christmas number one in the uk charts, which is the first time in 8. Years a game from ea or activision hasn't been number 1,so deserved game of the year no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                              360. It's been pretty stable for me compared to New Vegas (which I never did get all the endings on, because the NCR end quest crashed on every region transition).
                              really worried about starting the game, I don't think I could handle another bugfest

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much. Just be sure to save before every quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X