No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bumped the difficulty up to Expert as I found it was rather easy (Im level 39). Overall I think the game is better now, but certain dragons and enemies Ive faced since are now able to kill me almost instantly.

Comment

I sat back and watched a nice fight Blood Dragon vs 2 Mammoth's & a giant yesterday

Comment

Well this was interesting. I fired up the PS3 version last night for the first time (was holding off for v 1.4 patch), and the damn thing froze-up on me and forced a restart/hard-reset TWICE, before I even got

my head of the chopping block in introduction bit

!!! I fairly shat myself with rage. Was relatively playable after that, despite occasional pauses mid-action and a persistent sound static glitch which is getting on my tits something cruel. I can see this getting frisbeed for Catherine.

Comment

My Story Mission glitch still persists, so I cannot continue the game without losing out 20 hours of play and going back to an old old save.

Comment

12 hours in now and it's running well. Sound-static glitch gone. Have accumulated something like 15 books of 'lore' to read (my 14 year old David Eddings-reading self would have had a raging hard-on over this!), have mended lots of clothes/armour, collected ingredients and cooked food and potions galore, twatted/burned some things that looked like big rats, murdered a meadery of staff and its customers and stepped over their smoking corpses to the bar only for the landlord to say, "Welcome traveller, and what can I get for you today?". One un-killable NPC called me a "bully" for doing this. Obviously I'm really enjoying killing things then re-animating them as my minions, which is the best thing evorzzz. I'm glad so many people love this game but, still, I think I'm probably going to have to be properly manly - stop prolonging the inevitable - and go back to Dark Souls, where I got stuck and pathetically gave up months ago.

Comment

Currently going off the main quest to search for the forbidden legend of Gauldur

Comment

Been playing through this again, continuing with my original save. Had to do some right faffing last night as I had the Farkas glitch happen to me so had to do heavy leg work to get it to clear. So far it seems to running mostly pretty solidly. Is it right that not all dragons dispense souls? I've had two that didn't burn up once dead. Currently I'm focusing on the Whiterun area.

Comment

This is simply epic, they really have done a nice job and not since fallout has my ps3 seen so much action.

Comment

I just picked up one of the masks that give three of your skill classes a 20% boost.

My character is a high elf archer, and the mask gave me 20% improvement in archery, lockpicking, and illusion spells.

Score.

Best game on 360.

Comment

I got attacked by a Frost Dragon last night that was too powerful for me to take down. After hiding in a windmill for 20 minutes taking archer shots at him I literally ran for my life for miles and the git followed all the way, even when I fast travelled he'd eventually show up still chasing me. In the end I made a desperate dash for Whiterun. Thinking I was safe inside the city I set about my business until the git attacked again! This time however I had the entire city guard around me. Roasted dragon anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        I got attacked by a Frost Dragon last night that was too powerful for me to take down. After hiding in a windmill for 20 minutes taking archer shots at him I literally ran for my life for miles and the git followed all the way, even when I fast travelled he'd eventually show up still chasing me. In the end I made a desperate dash for Whiterun. Thinking I was safe inside the city I set about my business until the git attacked again! This time however I had the entire city guard around me. Roasted dragon anyone?
                        Comical, I wish there was an option on consoles to reply and save a dragon fight sequence

Comment

hhaha fixed.
                          Last edited by DANGEROUS-3; 06-03-2012, 12:29.

Comment

Completed the main story on saturday.
                            The end boss is pretty easy once your'e loaded up with potions and have the Dragonbane leveled up (82).

Great game, I got 30/50 achievements. I'll come back to it in the summer to get some more achievements & play some of the dungeons I missed first time round like Mzulft which looks awesome.

Comment

I'm giving this one final chance before Diablo 3 takes over the world.

Somehow it's almost impossible for me to level up. Cleared out Bleak Falls Barrow and was still only lvl2. Playing as a Dark Elf Destructive Conjuror (Trying to emulate my WoW character.) on Hardest setting (set during the character creation phase), which I'm sure sped up the leveling process on my prior play.

I've not yet tried loading up my previous save to see if any quest bugs have been retro-fixed.

Comment

Give up on it mate, before you get too far in and end up discouraged again. The game deserves to be played on a PC and I've no doubt your experience will be better for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X