No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SORT THE ****ING GAME OUT BEFORE IMPLEMENTING THIS ****E!! WTF??

Next it'll be DLC whilst we still have broken quests and glitched Nirnroots. This makes me sick.

Comment

Have to agree adding kinect ****e while the game is still broken is a joke, i have yet to have the arniels endeavour quest fixed.

Comment

I haven't played this since it came out, does it still have issues then? (360).

I enjoyed what I played up to a point. I was struggling with the constant inventory swapping, especially during battle, it made me wish something had been done better in that respect.

Comment

I completely understand how Dave feels. But, my company has a number of software products. We also have a massive list of bugs. If all the engineers only worked on big fixes from now on and didn't make any new features until all the bugs were fixed we'd be out of business in no time. That said, all the serious bugs will get fixed as a matter of urgency so any game breaking bugs still left in skyrim should be fixed before ANY dlc arrives. If they release dlc before all the game breaking bugs are fixed then that's reason to boycott all future Bethesda titles.

Comment

thing is i think luck has a part of it to ...i never really came across any major game breaking bugs ironically until the second patch with the backward flying dragons

Comment

I stopped playing when I learnt the graphics weren't loading properly! Thats a pretty major thing

Comment

[QUOTE=englishbob;1947856]I haven't played this since it came out, does it still have issues then? (360).

One small bug for me in 100+ hours of play.

Comment

I was playing this a bit today, ran into another main storyline glitch which I had to google.

I find it a little odd that there are literally wiki sites dedicated to glitches on each mission, yet even these very most important quests have not been fixed.
                  I have had one so bad I have had to take things into my own hands my exporting my 360 save, fixing it on the PC then putting it back!
                  nuts.

Also, the higher res textures aren't loading on mine, much like when you have it installed. Did they break it again?

I had a dragon sticking it's not straight at the camera and it looked like a PS2 game.

Comment

I don't know if I am lucky, but I haven't had a single storyline glitch. The only problem I have had is that there are several clones of a merchant all standing in a huddle outside Whiterun.

Comment

I havent had any issues either and I'm about level 40 now, no idea how much time I've invested.

I agree they should be aligning resources to fixing known severe bugs but my guess is they've got teams split up to work on DLC, ehnhancements and bug fixes so this whole kinect stuff could be something that has 1-2 people on it and has been worked on since well before launch? Who knows really.

All I know is I always have about 20-30 saves when I play a game like this, just in case.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                          I haven't played this since it came out, does it still have issues then? (360).

I enjoyed what I played up to a point. I was struggling with the constant inventory swapping, especially during battle, it made me wish something had been done better in that respect.
                          Most of the quest bugs have been sorted, but it just doesn't retro-actively fix everything, so if you've started of playing the game at version 1.0 (for example) there are still plenty of issues held within your game save. I only ran in to a few minor glitches through a 100 hours of gaming stating with the day 1 update 1.1 version and patching as released.

Starting from scratch patched up you should be fine quest wise.

Comment

Conclusive proof that the PC version is the most amazing if only the real game was as hillariously disturbing as this

Comment

Danger-dong Skyrim update- 49/50 achievements.

All that remains is 'Oblivion Walker' (15 daedric artifacts) but two of the quest givers have been killed/vanished (good goin bethesda) so if I want to get the final achievement I gotta start from scratch. Anyway I got a few questions regarding the 360 version-

1) If I start a new game, will this delete my old saves/game/character?

2) I installed the game on the hard drive to try to speed up loading times but all it did was make some textures lower res. If I uninstall it, will this remove my achievements?

3) On one of the loading screens it says leaving stuff in your house is safe but leaving it anywhere else means it might go missing. I previously slaughtered that beefcake who ran Warmaidens in Whiterun, got the key for the place, and had left a bunch of my Daedric weapons on the floor in the upstairs bedroom. Today I went back and they were still there, so I scooped em up and put em in a chest in the same room. They're not gonna go missing right? I did buy a house in Whiterun but don't know how to locate it.

4) Once DLC is released/downloaded, will I need to have the original game installed or in the disc tray to, er.. play the DLC?

Comment

1) If you start a new game it won't overwrite any of your saves unless you actually select one & choose to overwrite it, the autosaves will be overwriiten though but they would be anyway but your manual saves are safe. Your old character will still be safe in those old saves too.

2) you can't lose achievements once they are unlocked they stay on your 360 for good so they are safe too.

3) As you enter Whiterun there's the blacksmith on your right hand side, if you face down the road so they are on the right then your whiterun house is the next one up past them on the right & it's called breezehome. I have heard that storing items in somewhere you don't own has the potential to lose them so i don't really risk it.

4) not sure on that one.

Hope thats a bit of help.

Comment

Working...
                                X