No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot wait to see what people think if it if it delivers what bethesda were promising in better dlc

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      After 30 mins with the new DLC and 1.6 patch I can say no frame rate stutters here.
      Cheers for letting me know, don't have a cle what's causing it have uninstalled and re-installed it but it made no difference, going to have to just play on and hope the next patch may change it i think, Dont have another 89 hours spare to get to where I am agai

Will get dawnguard in the near future I think so much to get through still!

Comment

New details and price etc on the next DLC, looks pretty decent, another reason to return to Skyrim, just wonder if the dragon mount is for the whole world? At ?13 it had better decent amount of content.

Comment

I got a free full game download of this with the xbox I bought the other day. Keeping in mind what my patience levels are with games, is it easy to get in to, or am I better off giving it a miss and passing the code on?

Comment

Probably best to pass the code on. You put in what you get out.

Personally I really enjoyed it but I don't think it would be your cup of tea.

Comment

If you're in any way impatient, pass it on. But if you're up for several introductory hours of learning how to smelt iron and strip leather you'll have a blast!

Comment

I use to smelt iron and strip leather too, before i took an arrow to the knee ( sorry just had to)

Comment

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Not got around to Skyrim yet (it's in the backlog pile ) but part of my favourite elements to Oblivion, Fallout and New Vegas was just mooching around and discovering the landmarks.

Maybe you'd like that as an antithesis to the usual arcade titles you play?

Comment

Question:

Does this happen in the game?

“Sky Rim” Gamers have sex with people hung upside down while talking with Satan.
                    Source:

An article in the Niagara Falls Reporter a few days ago.

(No, I didn't write it)

EDIT:

According to Wikipedia the site is not satirical / a spoof.
                    Last edited by Sketcz; 05-01-2013, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      I got a free full game download of this with the xbox I bought the other day. Keeping in mind what my patience levels are with games, is it easy to get in to, or am I better off giving it a miss and passing the code on?

I would love to take this.........................................

Edit.

Sorry I assumed it was free when you could easily sell it.
                      Last edited by nakamura; 05-01-2013, 21:03.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                        I use to smelt iron and strip leather too, before i took an arrow to the knee ( sorry just had to)
                        Mods: permaban this miscreant!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          I would love to take this.........................................

Edit.

Sorry I assumed it was free when you could easily sell it.
                          Do you want it mate? I won't play it.

Comment

I would love to get stuck into it yes. If you are willing to part with it that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                              Question: Does this happen in the game?
                              No, but you can become a cannibal worshipping the Deadric Lord Namira.

The Dragonborn DLC was good fun, lasted me about 15 hours with most of the side quests. More of the same though really, apart from the black book sections.

Comment

been playing the pc version which i have now heavily modded looks alot better and has new enemies (more water enemies to) and just loads of tweaks like you get things like dragon eyes which are used for alchemy and smithing where you can take lower grade stuff like flawed gems or lesser soul stones and combine the same types to make better versions ( like in diablo2 and 3)

Comment

Working...
                                X