No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did about 20minutes of the main quest line then once i got to whiterun i joined up with the companions and ive been questing with them for about the last 20hrs............****ing fantastic game.

Comment

I'm 10 hours in with a Level 10 Redguard.
      I haven't had an Oblivion 'Wow' moment so far but yet again an Elder Scrolls game has me totally hooked.
      Done a couple of Main Quest stories and a couple from the Companions. It's exploring and Miscellaneous quests that have soaked up my time. Got my first random Dragon encounter today too which was immense.
      All in all - .

Comment

AMazing game, the engine is so much improved its a joke.

Backdrops, and enviromental effects are some of the best i've seen on consoles.

The game is as totally absorbing as ever too.

Comment

Still loving this after around 10 hours

Does anyone know if there is somewhere later on in the game where you can read skill points? I originally put a few into swords and armor but I've now realised that being a Mage is a lot more fun.

Comment

Absolutely loving this game, about 8 hours in and have hardly touched the main quest! Out of interest, did any one else crap their pants the first time they heard the level up music? I thought the entire legion was behind me and turned round, magic blaring, only to realise i had levelled up!!
            Last edited by Insom; 13-11-2011, 17:58. Reason: Stupid tablet touch screen

Comment

Got this yesterday, what a brilliant game, it's going to eat up my time just as much as Oblivion did! I haven't done much of the main quest yet (the best thing about these games for me is spending hours simply exploring the landscape and doing the side quests) but I'm finding that main quest a bit more engaging than the one in Oblivion so far.

Comment

Finally upgraded my house in Whiterun, now have somewhere cozy to come back to after adventuring. My next target is i want a house in Solitude it's a lovely looking city. I love this whole part of the game where you can buy houses like a realistic version of animal crossing LOL.

Gonna take a while though as im about 10,000 short, Let the dungeon looting commence.

Comment

I just did a quest where I got to murder an old women in front of a crowd of cheering children

Comment

ah man, my first encounter with a giant, not a dragon, a giant.

I was just aimlessly wandering and found a pretty lake, i stopped and had a look around. Thought to myself: what would i do if i were there... would i carry on the main path or jump into the lake? I of course jumped in the lake and then bam! just over the other side was a giant camp, completely and utterly out of the blue. Amazing, my heart was pounding every single damned moment
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

This just gets better and better. The variety of gameplay and locations is fantastic. Level 12 now, using more magic this time than normal along with my bow and couple of one handed weapons. The new level up system is great too. The sound is brilliant and the game genuinly looks amazing. Some really impressive texture work in places considering the size of the world.

I could talk all day about this game but I'd rather play it right now.

Comment

Hehe thats the beauty of this game, everybodys game experience will never quite be the same as anyone elses theres so many variations. Found a mammoth in the wild without any giants nearby so i took the oppertunity to do it in & get the tusk as i needed to find one. Took a while to do as they do mental damage up close but thankfully they are rather burnable lol.

Btw why is there no poll in this thread, i want to give it my 10

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                          ah man, my first encounter with a giant, not a dragon, a giant.
                          I'm only Level 5 at the moment and ran into a giant for the first time earlier on. It beat the crap out of me! I'm not so hot at the combat side of the game

Comment

Did anyone else get thrown hundreds of feet in the air after being belted by the giant?

Comment

does anyone know if theres a hidden save management thing on the PC version? I want to make a few characters but it looks like it just overwrites the saves automatically, even if you create "new save" you cant name them, it just names it SKYRIM04 or whatever

Comment

haha, my second giant encounter just now completely and utterly owned me. I walked straight into it, i thought it was a tree! but when I saw it move i thought: F*CK!! Its not a tree!! then BAM! I was smashed by its mallet. Life lost. Next time Mr. Giant, next time.

Thing is... i have no idea where i was when i stumbled upon that beast. Each corner I take, every damn road or pathway or cave entrance gives me butterflies because I have absolutely no idea what may be waiting for me.

So far im blown away by this, just SO MUCH to see and do. It is immense. I want to give the team behind this a huge hug
                                Last edited by Adam Stone; 13-11-2011, 21:33.
                                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Working...
                                X