King of Fighters XIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    can anyone give me an accurate overview of the differences between type A and type B music settings

Also, does anyone know the amount of different backdrops there are

thanks
    If you buy the DLC characters you get two extra backgrounds for offline play one is Iori's team 95 background the other is is Kyo's 96 background. The new version of Iori is a bit rubbish so if you want the classic one you have to pay for him, still he does come with a great BGM!

Comment

Now this has been named as one of the games for EVO 2012 I'm hoping to see more people online.

Comment

Finally got this today, and from what i've played so far it's excellent! I'm going to have to remap the buttons on my HRAP as it's alien to me to have them laid out as the game sets it as standard, probably due to the fact i've only ever played SNK fighters on the AES or cab. Love that the characters have kind of pixelly outlines instead of being really smooth, makes the game look like a super beefed up AES game, which makes me very happy as a retro head. Going to put some proper time in to this one.......

Comment

Played this tonight with Kern and we were both on 3 green bars and it was just laggy as ****, we played 3 games and turned it off.

Went on to 3s and it was smooth as silk.

I really thought they would have sorted out decent netcode by now!

Comment

Working...
          X