Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god damn i love this game.

Comment

bwahaha! I'm in Edinburgh and I just passed my grans house!

That is the entrace to my Grans house!!!

Neil.

Comment

How ever cool is that Neil !!!

I have too say the Edinburgh tracks are my fave at the moment !

Comment

dammit, i love Edinburgh too. Love the narrow streets, hope they make London available as a downlaodable track.

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
            god damn i love this game.
            Me too, it's truly awesome. The offline racing is great and the scoreboards really bring it alive, but the online racing is just soooo sweet .

Comment

Edinburgh rules all the other tracks.

Not that I'm biased or anything.

Neil, your Gran must be a rich bitch.

My missus had a fit when she seen one of her shops on princes st.

Comment

Its a weird feeling isnt it passing a building you know.

Most of the Sydney tracks go right past where I work... in fact I could take photos out of my office window that everyone playing PGR2 would recognise...

I love the Sydney, Edinburgh and Florence tracks myself. Edinburgh has alot of tight corners coupled with some long straights which is cool but Florence is much faster with some seriously edgy fast flowing corners.

I just like Sydney because I can go past all the pubs I visit on regular occasions.

Comment

The games good and im enjoying it alot....

But i think the game leans alittle to much towards the F

The problems with the glitches, slowdown in replays and other general bugs including sound should have been sorted before it was released. But it looks like it was abit of a rush for xmas again...

Comment

was blitzing around Barcelona and stopped to point out places where i'd been to the girly... was impressed it was that detailed.

"superclub is there..."
                    "whores there"
                    "my hotel and drug dealers there"

Comment

God this game is good. I'm truely hooked. I've got to the sports coupe section with all silvers and have decided to start again trying to get golds because silver races normally had me taking the lead on the first corner and then not being challenged. With gold you def get more of a challenge.

I love the driving model, the cars feel perfectly weighted and the Xbox pad only adds to this sensation. I've had the game for over 2 weeks and still get goose pimples when nailing corners perfectly. The cities seem so much better realised than MSR & PGR and the tracks are so much more compelling to race around.

It's a shame not to see London in the game and the sound pops with custom soundtracks is frustrating but I haven't been so involved in a racing game since GT1. I honestly believe this has that similar level of depth and addictiveness.

Both this and Amped 2 require a certain ammount of patience but the rewards are immense. I can see this lasting me well into next year.

Great stuff

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge
                        Tip for the muscle car series is don`t be heavy on the throttle when coming out of the corner or the back end will just get get away from you. Try to gradually squeeze the throttle coming out of the bend and you`ll find you will have far better control of the car.
                        Actually, the problem was just controlling the cars under accleration full stop. I can just about keep the fastest car going straight, but when I come to the 90 degree bends I can't take them as I would normally - rally style.

I guess I have to take them slowly into and out of, its just that the AI doesn't seem to have the same problem.

Comment

The game is indeed fantastic, however the night tracks in some of the cities are crazy beyond belief. You just cannot see the apex of the corners half the time, and so you take them either too early or too late. Sure you can learn them, but it is very frustrating. Esp. when coupled with the hell bent AI that the game has. So evil.

Awesome game online though. Once you've found a decent group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                            The game is indeed fantastic, however the night tracks in some of the cities are crazy beyond belief. You just cannot see the apex of the corners half the time, and so you take them either too early or too late. Sure you can learn them, but it is very frustrating. Esp. when coupled with the hell bent AI that the game has. So evil.

Awesome game online though. Once you've found a decent group of people.
                            you know about the skid marks on the track to help you with the breaking points/driving line for the corners?

Comment

Can you actually see them at night though?

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                                Can you actually see them at night though?
                                you should see them with your headlights, assuming you haven't knocked them out

Comment

Working...
                                X