No announcement yet.

Project Gotham Racing 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this in "GAME" today, its superb online, I had no lag, and was on it for two hours, up against peeps` from U.S., and Oz

Spoony.

Comment

all GAME stores selling early ?

Comment

****, my local game is selling it too, shame its a 30min drive and they close at 8pm

Comment

Well, the word from the guy instore is "another shop started selling it last week, and were caught, so we`ve decided to sell it ourselves"
          I was the first person to notice it was on the shelves today, and that was at 2pm!, was told there was a stack of the game in the stockroom too"

This was Chatham in Kent branch by the way

Also managed to pick up TOCA live, which seems like tocking horse poo to get hold of, needless to say, its still shrinkwrapped, as I`ve been a bit busy on PGR2.

Spoony.

Comment

Can somebody tell me ... why in hell the skyline handles like a nova with a 3 litre engine in it....What ever happen to 4 wheel drive in this thing......

The backend feels well to heavy IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
              Can somebody tell me ... why in hell the skyline handles like a nova with a 3 litre engine in it....What ever happen to 4 wheel drive in this thing......

The backend feels well to heavy IMO

Coolest car evar, frankly.

Comment

My 3 local GAME stores all refused to give me a copy. They had them in plain sight!

Cocks.

I'm down south, btw.

Comment

Iv decided that im going to stick it out until Friday / Saturday until i get a copy because otherwise nothing will be done this week and iv got an important week ahead so i cant have PGR2 **** it all up

Comment

GAme in Cambridge sold me a copy today

Comment

Sub 6:30 round the ring people.

(just wanted to point that out again)

Comment

What track is this... Ring...

I will crush that time...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
                          What track is this... Ring...

I will crush that time...

You don't know of the N?rburgring, so dangerous they stopped racing F1 there as people kept getting killed.

IIRC in real life only 4 cars have ever gone round the original circuit in under 7 minutes.

Comment

totally personal thoughts on the game:

It's a good game, no doubt, but regardless I've found myself drawn to playing other things. I enjoy racing round the tracks etc but after 3 games the Kudos system just bores me senseless. It was a cool novelty with MSR and then a nice aside in PGR but now coming first place after a grueling race and being shy of the Kudos you need to advance in the game feels pointless and I begin to long for the fun of Mario Kart or the prospects of GT4 on the way. I'm sure many, many gamers are loving and good going for them but I'm finding it hard to see myself bothering with the series again after PGR2 is one day done.

Comment

That seems fair enough. it is certainly a 'horses for courses' game. Personally it has had me hooked for 10 days now.

Comment

I prefer this to PGR1 as it does feel more racing based than getting Kudos as i've been able to get through the game on this just be winning races and doing it as quick as i can.

Comment

Working...
                                X