X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eghamninja

Sub 6:30 round the ring people.

(just wanted to point that out again)
    I'd just like to point out again that you cheated to get that time. Well done!

Not that I'm bitter about people cheating. Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by breaksmith
      Originally posted by eghamninja

Sub 6:30 round the ring people.

(just wanted to point that out again)
      I'd just like to point out again that you cheated to get that time. Well done!

Not that I'm bitter about people cheating. Not at all.
      I used a downloaded save to get the car, the time is still down to my skill.

Plus why don't you now get back to being ass-f*cked by Bill Gates.

Comment

You downloaded the Cerbera Speed 12 - the fastest car in the game, only available to those who can complete the whole game with all Platinum medals - and got a lap time you couldn't have otherwise achieved. You then boasted about it on the internet.

So you cheated then. Good for you. Great skills!

Oh and thanks for the poorly chosen personal insult. Really added credence to your claims. Well done! Go you!

Comment

Can't wait to get this tommorrow. Hell I'd skip Uni tommorrow, but I've already been called up for skiving over the last weeks. So I'll have to make do with finishing my work today and just signing the register tommorrow.

Evo VII here I come

Comment

Got the game yesterday and must of been on it for about 6 hours, this game is like crack. For starters if you played the demo and was moaning about the handling let me tell you that a new stat has been added to the cars called power sliding. I looked at the skyliners stat and it`s max on power sliding thats why it`s tough to handle. Go for some thing like an m3 and it will handle like a dream but ain`t great for cone challenge as you can`t slide it to easy. Another great thing is the whole intergration with live where you can see peeps top scores on every single player challenge and download there replays to see how they did it. Then theres online which is perfection, theres no other word to say about it. No lag, lobbys perfect and if your in the lobby while the others are racing theres a map which shows you there progress which is a neat touch. I`m not being a fanboy or anything but this is literally one of the best racing games i`ve ever played and with live being so good it could be the best. And the car line up is cracking to and with the inclusion of more cars later on this game will last you ages. I could go on but i will leave it there for the time being.

Comment

Whats the Xbox Live matches like? No lag? And no bad sports?

Comment

You downloaded the Cerbera Speed 12 - the fastest car in the game, only available to those who can complete the whole game with all Platinum medals - and got a lap time you couldn't have otherwise achieved. You then boasted about it on the internet.

So you cheated then. Good for you. Great skills!

Oh and thanks for the poorly chosen personal insult. Really added credence to your claims. Well done! Go you!
                Well some of us actually have proper jobs and so don't have the time available to go through everything in a game. If I choose to download a save to unlock parts of a game to use OFFLINE, then thats is my decision and has nothing to do with Bill's little storm troopers.

Plus you started the whole personal insult thing, you crater faced freak.

Comment

Oh just shut the **** up, stop whinging like two little bitches.

Comment

Agreed. I wouldn't quite put it in the same manner, but can we please keep this thread on track and talk focused on the game, rather than personal flame wars?

I'm going out to pick PGR2 hopefully at my local GAME now. They put Friday's titles on shelf right at the end of Thursday afternoon. Ever since I picked up the demo, I've been looking forward to getting it.

PGR2 sounds, looks and seems the game its predecessor (for me) wasn't. Here's hoping.

Comment

Some games were selling it at the beginning of the week

Comment

Yeah it's been available nationwide in GAME since Monday.

Anyway, my take on the game. To quote Justin 'Sucking Satans Cock' Timberlake - I'm lovin' it! From my time with the demo I was worried it wasn't going to be the game I was hoping it to be, but luckily it all turned out rosey in the end. One thing that really impressed (being the car geek that I am) was the engine sound of the Ford Mustang Fastback. Those BC guys have got it spot on, the way the engine growls when the revs wind down gives me goosebumps. Now if only San Francisco was still in the game, I could reenact the car chase from Bullitt! Minus the omni-present green VW Beetle of course

Comment

My apologies. I just can't stand cheating.

Suffice to say the game is absolutley amazing and having had retail code for almost two weeks on top of preview/review etc I can say with some confidence that it just keeps on giving.

I look forward to seeing some of you online. Well, I say seeing I mean beating.

Comment

My apologies. I just can't stand cheating.

Suffice to say the game is absolutley amazing and having had retail code for almost two weeks on top of preview/review etc I can say with some confidence that it just keeps on giving.

I look forward to seeing some of you online. Well, I say seeing I mean beating.
                            Don't worry, I'll kick your ass online with no cheating (well as long as my proper save from my pirate works with the original, and for those of you who think I will be using a dodgy save look for my number plate which will say E-Ninja)

Comment

My save worked fine mate

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
                                My save worked fine mate

Comment

Working...
                                X