No announcement yet.

Syndicate Demo Co-Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like most coop games I would say that this is only as easy as the people you are playing with.

Personally I found it really hard as I was stuck with a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing. Still enjoyed it though.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
      Just tried this and yeah i couldnt work out how to throw grenades either.

The game is fantastic though and its actually a shame if this coop stuff isnt a very big part of the game. However the general mechanics are supurb and from this evidence the single player game looks like it coiuld be really fantastic as well.
      They have stated that it's equal to the story mode. e.g. 50% of focus.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        Flip side? Personally found it very easy
        You can choose normal or hard in the demo yourself! Start a lobby with Hard

Comment

This looks decent but I did come across a few bugs; characters with missing guns, AI standing there not fighting.

The 'zombie' shuffle when you need to be healed is abit silly, but the sound of the guns, are the best i have heard.

love the way enemies have layers of armour that need to be stripped. Will keep an eye out for it

Comment

Man I hate the Australian Classification board.

No demo for us. Game is banned because it cannot obtain an 18+ rating so they're not even bothering to try and release it here... I might be tempted to grab it on import but I am now unsure if DLC/Patches will be unobtainable unless I setup a UK 360 account?

Comment

Patches should come through without a UK account

I thought they were past constantly screwing over Australia for games?

Comment

Not quite... it's still up in the air as the whole debate goes back/forth.

There has been a majority vote in favour of an 18 classification from the public but now the government are stalling due to religious groups moaning about it. To be honest the whole thing is stupid in the extreme. Anyone with a unbiased mind can see there is actually more value and a clearer message with an 18 rating in place but at this point that doesnt seem to matter. Those opposed have the means and connections to slow everything down to a snails pace.

I see from the IGN preview article here (http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1217831p1.html) this has no online modes other than co-op and no online pass system either so I may just import as DLC is unlikely.

Comment

WOW!!! syndicate = Rainbow 6 + Crysis + Deus EX on steroids, really impressed.
                  Last edited by MisterBubbles; 03-02-2012, 13:59. Reason: blah.

Comment

Working...
                  X