Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from robb mann , farsight employee

Comment

I know this is gonna piss you off, ozzzy. (though to be fair I have kept my council for a while now.) But man, we've heard it all before. Even the PS3 DLC is slipping now.

For me Farsight has six months to either put up or shut up.

Comment

I'm not pissed mate, there's far more important things than a pinball game, the twilight movie had something to do with the latest delay apparently, Sony didn't want confusion with the twilight zone! Lol It'll be all okay soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
          I've not noticed, I'm playing with the android version. I thought it looked great, but I've not played a real one. How I could see that on a phone is anyone's guess.
          Agreed. I can't see the ball on iphone half the time, let alone smudges and blemishes on the tablework!

Comment

I play on ipad so i get to see more details on the table. i imagine on a iphone it's too small to see anything that detailed but when they release on consoles they art going to have to fix it.

Someone on the tpa forum noticed that they got the sling art reversed lol i didnt even notice that, had a look on my table & they have indeed got them wrong, theres a couple of comparison shots too which also highlights just how faded the art is to a real table. The reds are very succeptable to fading if the table has been left somewhere sunny as time goes on the deep red fades to pink then to white if really bad. The side art on the ios version of twilight zone has no red in it at all & the table art is faded those reds should not be pink, considering they are meant to be totally accurate reproductions it does boggle my mind how they let stuff like that slip.

lol they should use someones table that had all the correct parts that were originally there, the red light shield to the left of the left slingshot is meant to be yellow. The bulb in the left spiral is meant to be yellow not green.
            Last edited by importaku; 05-01-2013, 15:29.

Comment

^ you should rent them your table, Importaku!

Comment

Totally appreciate what you're saying, but I just think it's amazing that I'm playing a 95 %(?) accurate version of twilight zone on my phone! Can't wait to play it on my xbox and the telly.. ;-)
                I tell you what though, I do wish I could play these for real now, I didn't have a clue when I played them back in the day.

Comment

Just paid ?3.08 for star trek. Nice job, but very hard!
                  Attack from Mars and genie now available, and updated menus. Lot better.

Comment

Dr dude and firepower announced.

Comment

Ah finally portait menus & they are a lot more useful now. Bought the two new tables, they seem to be a lot of fun from the quick go i have had so far. I do like the early solid state tables, genie is a good one.

Wonder if they will ever do hercules, that thing is massive it's way bigger than a regular sized table both in width & length so much playfield lol.

Comment

Getting on for about 4 months without any console DLC isn't it? It must be soooo far behind iOS and Android verions now. Any word on PC version?

This IS the new Raiden Fighter Aces thread!

Comment

No bob, we're actually playing this game! Has anyone bought raiden legacy yet on ios or Android?

Comment

Yes I got it the day it came out its pretty good and just had an update

Comment

free vita version for euro psn+ guys. or something.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/content...BSOLUTELY-FREE!!!

Comment

Yes and as it's cross-buy you can grab the PS3 version for free too I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X