No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next tables are cactus canyon and central park.

Comment

cactus canyon is decidedly average, no idea why they thought that one would be a good candidate. Sure it's rare but there are far better tables to do than that with equal rarity. Still central park is a classic so not a total loss.

Comment

Hope whirlwind is up next, champion pub looks good too, but a few older em's are usually put with newer tables, so they'll probably be raiding the gottlieb collection again.

Comment

Star Trek: TNG out on the 20th March for PS3 - no word on the Xbox360 version

Comment

The announcements for the ps4 version sound really tasty. I'll pick up my xbox kickstarter and maybe star trek, and that'll do til I buy a ps4 for this game.

Comment

Maybe get the second Elvira table too, ozzzy. It's really good.

Comment

What does it come with?

Comment

I wanna say 'Big Shot'?

Comment

UI update of PS3 Pinball Arcade has made it really fugly.

Edit - ST: TNG seems well done - but it has weirded out on me once already going into bizarre-o launch ball mode with no flipper control.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 20-03-2013, 19:59.

Comment

Can I add you, Marty?

Comment

Knock yourself out - I doubt you'll find it difficult to beat my scores though - Pride of Pinbot is the only one I can really play properly at the mo.

Comment

Amazing Pinball Arcade mod for PS3. Incredible

Comment

Groni creates visual pinball on the pc. Nice job.

Comment

That controller is very clever, I like the way the tilt mechanism has been engineered.

New tables are out today on the PS3 version: Attack from Mars and Genie.

Edit - new tables are okay; the old tables really aren't that much fun I find, more curiosities than anything with a lot of experimentation going on - Genie with the six flippers plays okay, but I don't think it's a table I'll play a lot. Attack from Mars plays well, but it's one of those tables with insta-ballout unless you have lightening tilt reflexes.

I have now played a reasonably good game of ST: TNG, breaking the billion barrier - I still can't get the shuttle-simulation completed though, despite knowing the sequence.

Are people buying the pro versions of tables? I've bought a couple now but they don't really seem worth the extra to me.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 27-03-2013, 18:35.

Comment

Where's my competition?

Comment

Working...
                                X