The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Farsight's Facebook page:

As most of you know, we have been unable to release new table packs for the Xbox 360 since our Microsoft publisher declared bankruptcy last year. We finally have some good news to report - the publisher (Fillpoint / Crave Entertainment) has now filed a reorganization plan with the court and is scheduled to emerge from bankruptcy this summer. When this occurs, we will submit all of the unreleased table packs to Microsoft for approval and release. We plan to offer discounted Season Packs on the 360 to make it easy for our 360 customers to get caught up on tables. Thank you for your patience as we've worked to get this issue resolved - it's been as frustrating for us as it's been for you!
    So, in a nutshell: new table packs should start to be submitted to Microsoft for certification this summer and will be offered in discounted bundles.

Seems like good news to me. Farsight didn't deserve this setback.

Comment

The terminator 2 judgement day kickstarter is up. I have donated ten bucks. The ps4 version looks lovely, with more weight and less bounce to the ball. I'm jumping ship and moving on to Sony.
      So I'm not buying any more tables. If you bought ps3 tables, you'll be given a discount on the ps4 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
        From Farsight's Facebook page:

So, in a nutshell: new table packs should start to be submitted to Microsoft for certification this summer and will be offered in discounted bundles.

Seems like good news to me. Farsight didn't deserve this setback.
        Heard this all before.

Comment

Well, something is definitely happening... All of the DLC table packs previously released for the Xbox 360 have been delisted.

Comment

Lol! So there are NO DLC packs available now, at all, for the 360? **** me, what is wrong with that! These had already been approved at some point and published.

Comment

Under ten thousand dollars required to secure the terminator 2 licence. Due to the new films and new license that would require, this is the only time before its too expensive or complicated to secure by all accounts. I come on Pinball fans, ten bucks, twenty, it doesn't matter, chip In before its too late, and try to forget past mistakes, it'd a fantastic game, and I can't wait for the ps4 version! Been playing the ps3 one, hate that controller, but twilight zone and star trek are especially awesome!

Comment

The base game has also been delisted from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. I'm cautiosly optimistic that this, along with the delisting of the game's DLC that happened earlier, are necessary, albeit unfortunate, steps for the game's eventual relaunch.

Again, Farsight isn't to blame. This is simply yet another consequence of Microsoft's obtuse policy that prevents developers from self-publishing on their platform.

Comment

Steam version supposedly out today.

But hey, this is Farsight, so...

Comment

I tried this on ps3 but thought the ball was really floaty compared to Williams Classic Collection.

Comment

Surprise surprise, Farsight cock it up again!

This time they blame Valve.

You know what, Farsight, take some responsibility for once.

It's always somebody else's fault.

A billion other companies manage to release on Steam.

Comment

PC version is finally here! And it's the definitive version!

Everything is so much more vivid. It's also smoother in terms of gameplay.

39 tables at launch. (including 2 only just released on mobile). No more 3 month waits, as it is with the PS3 version!

Well done Farsight! Congrats!
                        Last edited by SCCAAMMM; 05-11-2013, 02:07.

Comment

Originally posted by SCCAAMMM View Post
                          Surprise surprise, Farsight cock it up again!

This time they blame Valve.

You know what, Farsight, take some responsibility for once

It's always somebody else's fault.

A billion other companies manage to release on Steam.
                          Lots of happy punters on the forum. Glad you are happy scam. I'm probably going to get the ps4 version.

Comment

On Steam eh? Last time I used that it hogged all the bandwidth for hours whilst it downloaded. Is it any different these days?

Comment

PC version is getting the PS4's gfx flourishes soon. But it already looks considerably better than current gen versions.

Damn! I've forked out some money for this game on multiple platforms. Paid my dues Farsight.

Comment

Originally posted by SCCAAMMM View Post
                                PC version is getting the PS4's gfx flourishes soon. But it already looks considerably better than current gen versions.

Damn! I've forked out some money for this game on multiple platforms. Paid my dues Farsight.

I chucked in for the twilight zone and terminator two ks, and can't be bothered to redeem my t2 one, don't like playing it on my phone, and not got ps4 yet obviously. I only hope that the ps4 version is as good. I must say some of the later tables have been superb.

Comment

Working...
                                X