Binary Domain PS3/360/PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    Dont forget the MP and invasion modes, there class too.
    TOO

TOO!

Is that in addition to the co-op that ISN'T THERE?
    Thanks for the warning, just booted up the game with a friend and there is no co-op mode.

WTF

I should of guessed, it's a japanese developed game. ****ing useless dicks.
    I'm glad it bombed in retail and I'm glad it will never get a sequel as a result. Bloody Sega.

Multiple pages of positive first play impressions and not one mention of this glaring omission.I can only assume that the people fapping over this and elevating it above Gears of War have no friends, so failed to notice.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 15-07-2012, 18:11.

Comment

Maybe most of us just enjoyed it on our own, and didnt need our friends help them complete it or make it any better. Your point is slightly irrelevant, as its a good game with or without co-op, here's your toys back Boris.

Comment

How is my point that it's a massive oversight that co-op is missing from a SQUAD-BASED gears of war clone irrelevant?

Thanks
        *throws them out again*

*laughs as Sega closes down yet more studios*
        Last edited by EvilBoris; 15-07-2012, 20:02.

Comment

And technically invasion is a co-op mode, so stop your greeting. Or as you say dont play it and sell it, but you'd be missing out on a great game.

Comment

I look forward to playing absolute dross as if as you said you wouldn't buy a sequel, no wonder our hobby is under attack from the 69p-ers.

Comment

I look forward to playing absolute dross as if as you said you wouldn't buy a sequel, no wonder our hobby is under attack from the 69p-ers.
              I never said that! Don't twist my words.

Let's say the next Monster Hunter game comes out and on the box it says 1-4 player Mulitplayer. You go to buy it, but all it has is a multiplayer card trading game. Technically it's multiplayer game! Acceptable?
              Last edited by EvilBoris; 15-07-2012, 20:17.

Comment

I said I never noticed a co-op so almost warned you

Def. recommend giving it a go solo though...was excellent imo

Comment

I played as far as the intro and was really enjoying it, despite it's general JPN jankiness. I'd stopped playing as I was waiting all week to play the game with a friend, he went and bought it especially.

Comment

MP modes in BD are top notch. Only downside I would say is match-times. Last time I played onslaught mode with Mr B and Spiel and some anon ****hot Japanese dude it was easily over 2 hours approaching the 2:30. It was awesome, blink and u miss it seat of ur pants stuff, but still...I think a more finely-grained MP offering would've been cool.

Comment

It's a standard feature of a game from this genre and the packaging isn't exactly transparent about it. Counting horde modes as co-op is up there with counting TEAM deathmatch as co-op in my eyes

Comment

It's also under attack from people who buy (Binary Domain) second hand....

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          It's a standard feature of a game from this genre and the packaging isn't exactly transparent about it. Counting horde modes as co-op is up there with counting TEAM deathmatch as co-op in my eyes
                          Don't know about it being a standard feature of games in this genre. The best-in-genre is Vanquish, and it has no MP at all.

Comment

But have you played invasion Boris?, get me Dog and your mate to play it and im pretty sure you'll enjoy it.

Comment

The game would have been more successful if it had campaign co-op. It's the reason I have not played it yet although I will get around to playing it solo eventually.

Comment

And im kinda disappointed as your blaming the game for something which was really your own fault Boris.

Comment

Working...
                                X