Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying but no luck, will try again.

Not seeing it at all. This is annoying!

I'll set up another one see if you can join it now.
    Last edited by ItsThere; 26-02-2012, 16:35.

Comment

Gave this a go, it's nice looking and plays quite well. Probably one of the few Vita games that feels hurt by being less than 60fps though. I've not tried online yet but it does reek of being a short term interest game.

Niggles aside, Ridge Racer 3DS is better... that's right! I went there!
      Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-02-2012, 13:50.

Comment

I'm quite enjoying this now, the graphics look nice and sharp, you'd think they could have got it running at 60fps though. I only really like the Docklands track out of the three that come with it though.

Comment

I'm done with this now, it does play alright but it's simply one of the laziest RR entries ever made. It's biggest crime isn't the lack of content, it's that it utterly fails to live up to its predecessors. The reduced price tag only grants so much leeway, especially when its not much more for racers that offer so much more, it's like Namco wanted to justfiy Unboundeds existence. Just go buy RR7.

Comment

I'm now struggling to win enough points to get to lvl 16.

Stuck at 13 and only seem to find lvl 16 racers online now. Wanted to get to this before more dlc is released. I think finishing the upgrade map will help.

Comment

I see that Japan has the next course today.

Comment

When do we get it?

This is the only Ridge I own on current conoles, I kinda wish I still had 6, 7 and 3D so that I could compare them. The lack of tracks, musc, special cars and a proper single player are the problems with this.

Comment

Well its pretty close to 7, with just the framerate different, i dont have 3D RR or id try and see differences.

Comment

There's a new car available off the ps store

Comment

Namco Bandai has announced selection of new DLC for the PSVita entry.
                      Last edited by Neon Ignition; 12-03-2012, 06:40.

Comment

500 Yen...EACH! ..lol.

Comment

Hi folks new course "sunset heights" and two new cars to download FATALITA and DIGNISTAR models

Comment

It is a good course and the lighting looks nice on the Vita. Will anyone play it online though? Harborline 765 lovers only on RR.

Comment

Sunset Heights is about three weeks old isn't it? Dignistar came out last week too. Only Fatalita and Remix 2 are new this week.

I still don't see the point in the extra cars myself, they are all exactly the same.
                              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 22-03-2012, 06:07.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                Sunset Heights is about three weeks old isn't it? Dignistar came out last week too. Only Fatalita and Remix 2 are new this week.

I still don't see the point in the extra cars myself, they are all exactly the same.
                                New to the EU store D.

Comment

Working...
                                X