No announcement yet.

Tales of Graces F [Ps3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first area is where you stay for way too long, going past the same roads time and time again that it starts to become a bit silly. But it starts to pick up once you set sail for a new continent, and you actually travel past a lot of locations while the pace never really lets down anymore.

I'm now about 25 hours far, and this is the best JRPG that I played on Ps3. The world map is not like Symphonia etc, but its still far less linear than FFXIII and the such. The battle system is about the best you can get in an RPG, and it simply gets better the further you progress. I believe it still evolves when you reach the PS3 exclusive epilogue chapters.
    Last edited by saturn-gamer; 25-03-2012, 17:45.

Comment

So I finished the main game and its great, excellent, fun etc. Story is too heavy on the friendship theme, overdoing it but hey, its a Tales of game... they need cliche. Best JRPG I played on Ps3. Off to the future arc I guess.

Comment

My day 1 release copy from Amazon arrived on Friday. Have yet to play anymore of it yet, thought i would just resurrect this thread to make people aware it is actually out in the UK.

Comment

Zavvi shipped mine so expecting it soon. Shame I have go back to work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Nope same was expecting USA only got French too
            Why care which version arrives? Some extras on the US version?

At least the EU version has an alternate cover which is nice. Was thinking of getting to support Namco for the fact they're bringing this here. Does it come with a soundtrack, artbook and whatnot?! AMAZING.
            Last edited by danholo; 08-09-2012, 04:23.

Comment

The day 1 release does, don;t know about the regular edition.

Comment

I'm not enjoying the game. The idea of growing up had me running to get the child section done but then nothing grabbed me... I also think it might be that I played the whole child section and the start of following chapter with my cousins and now I'm alone...

Comment

Working...
                X