No announcement yet.

Sniper Elite V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's annoying. It def has the 1-2 player sign on the back in green as well as orange (for live)...

Comment

Well on the menu for the 360 version there is only options for single player or online play.

Anyway I have given up on this now. As I stated earlier in the thread it's too easy on normal, but playing on hard is just a pain, enemies spot you from places they probabaly shouldn't yet don't seem to spot up you when they should, and the whole thing is very unrealistic and gamey in feel yet you're often required to play with ninja like precision.

Its a game that feels at odds with itself, like the developers didn't have a clue how to make it, and just not worth the effort really.
      Last edited by rmoxon; 12-05-2012, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        That's annoying. It def has the 1-2 player sign on the back in green as well as orange (for live)...
        There are always errrors on those boxes, I'm suprised nobody has got into trouble for it yet.

I'm waiting for it to hit the news that someone tries to sue EA because they've bought a game brand new and there online component is switched off, despite the box not mentioning it.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
          Well on the menu for the 360 version there is only options for single player or online play.

Anyway I have given up on this now. As I stated earlier in the thread it's too easy on normal, but playing on hard is just a pain, enemies spot you from places they probabaly shouldn't yet don't seem to spot up you when they should, and the whole thing is very unrealistic and gamey in feel yet you're often required to play with ninja like precision.

Its a game that feels at odds with itself, like the developers didn't have a clue how to make it, and just not worth the effort really.
          These are similar issues raised about the original. It's bloody hard - you have to creep around and look at everything and listen. Just when you think it's safe, there's someone you didn't spot that nails you.

Comment

I've downloaded the demo on both 360 and PS3 and this game is bloody good fun to play, plus there is very little difference between both versions (speaking purely of the demos, though doubt the full games differ that much???).

Just wondering...can you actually pull off a bollock-buster in the demo? Been trying quite a bit but haven't popped any orbs so far, just brains, livers and hearts, plus some curious death where I shot a guy in his belt, and the X-ray effect came on, must've somehow had one of his arteries tucked too tight into his combat trousers...

Will definitely be getting this one.

Comment

Regarding the green player counts on the back of boxes, this can include System Link so maybe that's what it refers to?

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                Regarding the green player counts on the back of boxes, this can include System Link so maybe that's what it refers to?
                Youre probably right... Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X