Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4200 is 31 quid

Comment

Just played through the demo (Don't have any points yet). Will definitely be buying this, very cool.

Comment

Just finished this on the pc. gorgeous game, but the combat isn't as deep as it think it is and gets really monotonous towards the end of the game. The story is utter garbage and character motivations don't get explained or elaborated on. It ends on a big F-U. The main character is voiced by the creator, which i think is just a massive self indulgent wank if i ever thought possible.

5/10

Comment

I bought this on 360 after liking the demo. Became very bored with it very quickly and never went back to it. Gorgeous looking though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
            Just finished this on the pc. gorgeous game, but the combat isn't as deep as it think it is and gets really monotonous towards the end of the game. The story is utter garbage and character motivations don't get explained or elaborated on. It ends on a big F-U. The main character is voiced by the creator, which i think is just a massive self indulgent wank if i ever thought possible.

5/10
            i thought the game was made almost single handed? i just though he voiced it to cut costs

Comment

Regardless. Really self indulgent and a mediocre game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
                The main character is voiced by the creator
                No, it isn't. Noogy did everything except the music, and he didn't contribute any voice acting whatsoever.

Comment

I stand corrected could have sworn he done it. Never mind. Doesn't change what I feel about the rest of the game though.

Comment

Played a couple of hours last night (6 quid on steam) and I love it. Fidget makes me laugh. Especially the resi 4 remark.

Comment

An interesting article is now available here: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/featur...arts_dust_.php

The game has now sold to 1 million units.

Comment

yeah, Noogy had posted something about passing 1 million units on Twitter. Excellent news and well worth it. The Gamasutra article is great too.

Comment

Working...
                        X