No announcement yet.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz (PS Vita) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried the demo. The main menu is awful. And I can't finish an advanced level I'm almost sure I already did in the Gamecube episodes.

The one with the rotating bumpers. Drive me nuts. The stick doesn't fell as good as the gamecube one and it doesn't grip to my thumb.

Comment

Got this a few days ago, sunk a little while into the main solo game and well...it's very similar to the first game. And obviously that's a good thing! Classic Monkey Ball action, no gimmicks or additions.

Last night played all the party games on ad-hoc 2P, Monkey Target is an obvious classic, I'm also liking Monkey Bowling, Battle Billiards and - most of all - Love Maze, which I think is wicked fun. Can someone remind me of the PS2 game that had this same basic premise, where you control one character with each stick and lead them through a maze simultaneously? I thought it was called Love and Honey but a google search reveals this to be completely wrong.

It's a really fun game (excellent in multiplayer), but I'm glad it was only ?15. What is up with the graphics?? They are so sh*t it's unbelievable, the water on Monkey Target is like blue plasticine animated at 3fps . Put some effort in Sega for gawd's sake.
      Last edited by wakka; 01-11-2012, 08:21.

Comment

Quick comment from me as there is a BordersDown review in the works but I think this is a much better effort than the abysmal 3DS entry.

Bargain at ?15, ?30 on the store though can GTF

Comment

Working...
        X