Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition wiiu review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition wiiu review

This popped up on my radar due to it being the highest scoring game on the wiiu acording to metacrtic (make of that what you will) it looks a bit like megaman and has shooty elements but is more of a puzzler.

The main objective is to capture 5 criminals who have escaped and then make your way to the exit. the games hook is the switchable platforms you have to use to reach the criminals that are hiding through the levels. Switching one platform off as you jump from it so that the platform you landing on is there is quite satisfying as you storm through and aim to hit the par times, its perfect for playing on the gamepad too, I put it on last night after the kids had gone to bed and before I realised it was quarter to twelve.

It has a pretty good score mechanic too where levels are given a par time to complete them in so if your after a score challenge I can see this opening up the replay value massively, its 8.99 and well worth a download, loveing it
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Very interested in this game...
    It's actually an HD version of an existing 3DS game, I'm not sure if it has anything extra in there.

I'm interested in it because it's made by Wayforward, the guys who made Double Dragon Neon (which I think is great!)

I will probably buy this but firstly I'm playing through Shantae; a DSiware game they made which is also really good

Comment

This game's awesome! The best of a very good bunch on the eShop I'd say.

Comment

Working...
      X