Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Gaiden - Razor's Edge - Demo review

Did anyone else try this out?

I don't mind admitting I tried about 20 times to beat the first wave of enemies, and gave up! This was on Normal, and comes from someone that has completed NG and NG Black on the Xbox.

I found the demands put on you and the controller where just too much. Fighting waves of enemies while pressing LT and then LB/RT to take out archers was a bit too much for this old fool.

Can you use the Pro Controller?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My only NG3 experience has been the NG3 demo and it was ****.

So this demo caught me off guard as its indeed much more difficult. Enemies seem to be coked up this time around, and instead of begging for their lives they keep on cursing me. But I got used to the game rather quickly and beat both stages. Gameplay is still not as good as NG1 and 2, RE is more of a button basher.

But I have to say I enjoyed this demo more than MG:Rising. Razor's Edge has better graphics, camera, gore and seems to be filled with extra content.

Comment

i consider myself as a long time fan of the series too. but the demo, at least the part of Ayane, is near unplayable. the game is much too fast and chaotic to get any enjoyment out of the combat.

i thought the game was reworked to make it more accessible and fun? seems i was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Can you use the Pro Controller?

yes you can.

Comment

I loved it on the Wii U, the difficulty is miles better/harder than the original, more of a challenge and the other tweaks make it a better game. It should be a free download if you bought the original though :P

Comment

Hello gamers,

I am a big fan of the series, having completed both NGBlack & NG2 on Hard...

But I am having trouble executing the Flying Swallow move in NG3RE.
              In NG2 it was run fwd jump and press Y, but in this game that method does not work.
              After realising the in game moves list does not name the moves until you input them correctly, I did a google search and still can't find a moves list...

Can anyone tell me how to do the Flying Swallow on the Xbox version of NG3RE???

Comment

45 views and no replies? Thanx guys

Am I right in understanding moves such as Flying Swallow are unlocked once a certain amount of Karma has been collected?

Comment

Too busy playing Monster Hunter

But yeah, had a quick go last night and the flying swallow is unlocked in the in-game shop via karma points.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
                    Too busy playing Monster Hunter

But yeah, had a quick go last night and the flying swallow is unlocked in the in-game shop via karma points.
                    Cheers dude

Comment

Working...
                    X