No announcement yet.

Remember Me review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hints on where you picked it up for ?20? Would like to give it a whirl but not as a full purchase. It looks great but those are the sort of things that wear off with overfamiliarity.

I'm sure its not a bad game but The Walking Dead showed me something fresh recently in the somewhat sequel and generic-ridden industry as of late.

Comment

I picked it up on the pc as a digital download. If anyone wants to tempt it. I always use http://cdkeyprices.com/ to find good prices. I would rather recommend saving your money till its a tenner or below. If i had the option to sell it, i would.

The twist at the end is unintentionally hilarious.

Comment

I liked it

Just playing through again on easy after doing it on hard.

Probably did it the wrong way round as I now have loads of power

Comment

I liked it

Just playing through again on easy after doing it on hard.

Probably did it the wrong way round as I now have loads of power

Comment

I'd recommend anybody playing it changes the language to French. It's a French game, set in France, it makes more sense that they speak French.

Also, French zombies FTW
            So much classier

Comment

Picked it up on EB's recommendation. Done a couple of hours and I must say I kinda like it. Its different even the combat almost seems to have a rhythm action style feel its strangely hypnotic. That's my weekend sorted then

Comment

Well not quite the weekend. Its pretty short. Its alright good in places but I keep looking for it to come together, I'm over 2/3 through so I'm guessing it isn't going to. Its the perfect example of the ?17.99 drop game imo.
                Last edited by ETC; 21-06-2013, 20:54.

Comment

Like Enslaved, I've gone back to revisit this. I'm on Chapter 2 and it's been very straight forward, I remember it being a short game but it comes across as a simple fare than even memory recalls it being. It's not as polished as other similar games of its type from back in the day but it's holding up as a solid easy going adventure title.

Comment

Working...
                  X