Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished my first SP playthrough.

Brilliant!! Just brilliant!!

Defo going to go back through to do the contracts and intel collection.

In my top 5 games of 2013.

Comment

100% deffo saving this for my PS Vita TV.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

been hammering multiplayer over the weekend and have flattened the battery on it twice (dam you short charging cable) haven't been into a game like this for quite some time so its nice to see that i can still get myself in the top three regularly.

Despite playing this since day one I'm enjoying that this is a pure multiplayer experience and wouldn't really harm anyone starting late to this, no silly locked perks that reward playtime and not skill, and everyone has a chance from the get go to nab the special weapons, (the vanguards) as they land on the map periodically and are ripe for the taking, if you can keep the area clear long enough.

The card and ranking system is a nice incentive for the multiplayer and you can quite quickly (f you win matches) amass a nice arsenal i have three load-outs unlocked so far with a standard rifle class, a sniper class and a heavy explosives guy for the tighter maps.

its also worth mentioning that i've had no dropouts since putting the psv vita in the dmz solid multiplayer all the way

Comment

Now 75% done. It's AMAZING!!! I would buy a Vita for this game. The gunplay is superb! I also just can't believe how the visuals get even better.

Finally the game I was waiting for!

Running sticks at three quarters sensitivity and have no aiming issues.

Even before MP this is a 9 for me.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.

Just rang home and seemingly the amazon copy I ordered turned up today. Might just keep it and buy the nephew a vita to go with it, I want more people playing this gem.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
              I would buy a Vita for this game.
              Yeah I bought one yesterday, hoping to give this a blast tonight. Glad to hear peeps are enjoying the multiplayer as well as that's where the value is for me personally.

Comment

Don't know about MP as that's not my bag, but I can't see you being disappointed in the game itself.

Comment

Just played it for two hours on the plane on way to Crete, awesome game

Comment

I thought this was great too. I even played a bit of MP and I normally hate playing these types of games online. Only criticism is that there's a lack of variety in the enemy types, but its a criticism that can be levelled at the entire series really.

Comment

Coming across as a complete noob here... But is there some kind of insanely basic trick I'm missing on 'how to aim'? Like an auto lock on sights or something?

This isn't really any fun at all, it's extremely sluggish to play and the aim seems to go from either 'barely moving' to 'sudden 180'. Trying to shoot someone that's moving in any way shape or form is a complete lesson in frustration and I'm finding it extremely difficult to even shoot anyone without it feeling super clunky and inaccurate

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                        Coming across as a complete noob here... But is there some kind of insanely basic trick I'm missing on 'how to aim'? Like an auto lock on sights or something?

This isn't really any fun at all, it's extremely sluggish to play and the aim seems to go from either 'barely moving' to 'sudden 180'. Trying to shoot someone that's moving in any way shape or form is a complete lesson in frustration and I'm finding it extremely difficult to even shoot anyone without it feeling super clunky and inaccurate

What am I missing?
                        I didn't have any problems did put the sensitivity up to 75% but was regularly getting head shots

Comment

B4 i shell out my hard earned on this, can someone tell me if there's a southpaw option?

Comment

According to this yes

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post

What am I missing?
                              I use 75% sensitivity and it works great. Hopefully your Pads are ok. (I know you have insane skillzzzz) Hope you work it out, and chaining headshots is very possible indeed with KZM!

Comment

Ok so two missions down and my initial impressions are really good, looks and sound great with nice beefy weaponry.

Controls took some getting used to, had to increase the sensitivity to the sticks as it seemed a little sluggish at first but now feels good. Never played Killzone before and I'm struggling a bit with the 'stealth' element, is it necessary? I always seem to end up going loud when the story seems to want me to do something else but as I'm only easing myself in on the lowest difficulty setting it's not making much difference. I can see that on harder levels I would get my arse kicked as the enemies seem to come at you from all directions and getting cover can be quite difficult. The hacking is becoming easier now but doesn't seem to add anything to the game would prefer that it wasn't there.

My only irk so far is concerning ammunition, why oh why do you have to touch the bloody screen every time you you want to pick up ammo? It's obvious that you are always going to want the ammo so why they felt it necessary to make you touch the screen every time is beyond me but that's only a minor gripe.

Anyway an hour or so down and had a smile on my face all that time which says it all really, Vita is now on charge ready for some more tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X