No announcement yet.

Kinect 2 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you not feeling the love for the Xbox One charles or is it just the Kinect?

Comment

Just parts of the kinect. The voice stuff is great. Signing in via camera automatically is great. The motion tracking seems lagtastic to me, especially for something that has purportedly added so much cost to the price.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        I must be being daft, but I'm sat bolt upright, but as far as kinect is concerned I'm fully to the right. To "center" it, I have to lean 45? to the left. I turned that off! Any hints to get it to work?

Does the kinect need to be in the middle of the TV? I can't because my center is speaker is there, so mine is over to the edge of my 42" TV.
        Same issue here mate, my centre speaker is there so I have it between my left and centre speakers in front of my 60" tv, and forza constantly thinks I'm looking to the right a bit. I turned it off too.

I love the voice commands though. I don't think even with the Playstation Camera the PS4 is anywhere near as good is it? I'd consider getting one if I could turn my PS4 on just by talking to it

Comment

I've got my Kinect mounted on my camera tripod behind the TV

Comment

lol, that would be in the flue of my fireplace

I tried angling it towards the middle.
            And I tried moving to the end of the sofa to be in front of it.
            Neither seemed to help.

Comment

Working...
            X