Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha!!! Did you find that Matt?

Comment

No, sonyGAF did, but it is now my mission to find him, being in the very small clique called "Friends of Knack" it's my duty

Comment

It's in the hospital at the start.

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Thread revival!
            might pick this up, is it similar to Majin and the forsaken Kingdom? I liked that.

Comment

I like it - you have to put some time into it though. Dont really see much that couldnt be done on a ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                Thread revival!
                might pick this up, is it similar to Majin and the forsaken Kingdom? I liked that.
                Nope. It's cartoony God of war but ****ter, best ending music ever though!

Comment

As this seems to get a thread revival on an almost annual basis, I'll have a go for 2016.

I picked this up when it hit the US PSN store for about ?5 a few months ago. Played a couple of levels at the time, got sidetracked by other games, and I finally started again last week. I've already clocked it once, am three levels away from completing my second playthrough, and I think it's really good. Of course, in the most part it's starting to look really dated - I can see some of you thought this was the case when it was released! - but there are a few levels where the graphics are still stunning.

It is like playing an 8-bit platformer, together with some rock hard combat on the harder difficulty levels. The restart points can also be very frustrating, as at times they're quite far apart - and this is normally when you have room after room of the harder baddies.

The collectibles in the game take the form of treasure chests in hidden rooms, which contain parts for devices to make the game easier or gems to unlock powered-up Knacks. This is why i'm on my second playthrough - you can't unlock everything on the first run and, in an appalling bit of game design, there is no guarantee of doing so in the second run. The game remembers what you've collected, but as what is in the treasure chests is random, you can get gems you've already collected. Reading on various game forums, some people manage to collect everything on a couple of playthroughs, while other give up after five or six!

This is definitely worth picking up cheap if you can't be bothered to wait for it to end up in the PS+ collection (if it ever will).

Oh, and this in the poll cracked me up!

2 - Knack. The n is silent

Last edited by TonyDA; 05-02-2016, 19:38. Reason: Embarrassing grammatical and spelling errors

Comment

Any good for a 5 year old? I mean can you mash through it?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Any good for a 5 year old? I mean can you mash through it?
                      i think a 5 year old would struggle with it

Comment

Ok cheers

Comment

But I co-op it with my 4 year old twins. They love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X