Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nes Remix (Wii-U) review

Out now on the e-shop.

What you have here is a selection of Nes based game (16 I believe) levels played out in wario ware/Bishi bashi esque challenges featuring simple actions to racing against the clock and other peramiters to conquer.

It's simple fun, classic....infuriating 8 bit gaming. Great for pick up and play, I've found myself for the first time in a while itching to have one more go, beat my score and often shouting at the screen due to my ineptitude to beat a level or enemy.
    Last edited by Baseley09; 20-12-2013, 18:45.

just bought this too, agree that its great for pick up and play gaming

Comment

its a shame it doesnt have a leaderboard to compete against your friends/worldwide but that said its a great pick up n play game

Comment

Yes I bought this last night and it's very good and hopefully a sign we may see versions for latter SNES games etc.
        Much more enjoyable than Wario and it's not stage over before you actually even figure out what you have to do.

Comment

I think this is fantastic, the best thing on eShop and it's pick-up-and-playability makes it addictive.

My only issue with it is that as I already own 8 of these 16 games on Virtual Console it would have been nice if you got 6.25% off for every VC game it includes that you own (making it free if you own all 16) or if it was simply an enhancement to Virtual Console and they kept expanding it and adding games (Mega Man, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Punch Out!!, SMB3, Zelda 2...)

Comment

I was initially a bit underwhelmed when I saw this on Nintendo Direct, but I'm really glad I downloaded it. It's the most fun I've had in ages, and really addictive!
            I think the presentation leaves a little to be desired, it doesn't feel quite Nintendo to me, but the playability and addictiveness does.

Comment

Working...
            X