No announcement yet.

Dark Souls 2 [360, PS3, PC] Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to be human again, just put down your summon sign before a boss entrance and wait to be summoned. Help the other player defeat the boss and you will be human again (you might need to do this a couple of time).

Comment

There is a ring you get early on that cuts the HP drop massively when undead (I think its call unbranded or unbrindled).

Comment

Ring of Binding.

Comment

Speaking of humanity, I became human to summon some help in

Drangleic Castle

. The guy ran off ahead and when he came back he pushed me off the edge of a narrow walkway by mistake and I fell to my death. That cost me one of the two effigies I had and I wanted to snap the damn disk.

Another hilarious moment was just as the
          died, a summoned guy fired the crossbow without realising I was stood in front of it and I died with boss not counting as complete. He sent me an apologetic XBL message.

Comment

Originally posted by DANGEROUS-3 View Post
            I've run out of human effigy ...

The last boss I beat (with help) were the three ruin sentinels.

I'm now up to the Lost Sinner boss, need phantoms, any ideas?
            there is an area in the shrine of amana that lets you regain humanity for free........you just need to find it

Comment

Eh! Gizza look at your character? This is strictly fashion related. You wearing a big mad hat? Steel undies? Or nothing but a titanite shard on a rope?

Comment

Found the

Skeleton Lords and defeated them in one go. Kinda flimsy boss, but when the mage summoned skeleton wheels when it died, I started sweating cold

. Gave up to

the Executioner's Chariot (well, tried just twice), instead found my way to Harvest Valley and Earthen Peak...the Covetous Demon was an other easy boss to defeat

. Just a question: can you go up the stair in the boss' room? I can jump on the first ruined step but nothing more.

Comment

no you cant.

Comment

OK, I'm about 35 hours in, lvl 91 & I just defeated the Lost Sinner for a special soul.

The only route outta Majula I have not progressed is the one with a statue blocking my way.

Now I need a Fragrant Brand of Yore, looks like I missed one on the last boss.

And I need some f**king titanite!

Comment

For Titanites,

Harvest Valley and Earthen Peak.

To get there,

you need the lady in the Fire Tower after the Dragonrider to move to Majula (talk until she doesn't have more dialogue) and pay her 2000 souls to activate a contraption found on the way from Majula to the Fire Tower. Or kill her. Or invade her world while she's still in the Fire Tower and kill her. Stock plenty of anti-poison items

[edit]

There you'll find an other Branch, the first is located right after the Sinner.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 24-03-2014, 09:49.

Comment

^Cheers matey!

Comment

Still on those flipping Three Sentinels, and have eaten all my black jelly Babies, so can't reverse hollowing anymore in order to summon help from the not very helpful NPC before the fog wall.

Comment

is this game harder then dark souls ?

Got to say demon souls tested my patience but dark souls destroyed it i found it far to frustrating

Comment

I am finding this game more frustrating than Dark Souls. I often feel the levels are too big with too many fodder enemies to plough through. They've made the game too big, I miss the tightness of Dark.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
                                Still on those flipping Three Sentinels, and have eaten all my black jelly Babies, so can't reverse hollowing anymore in order to summon help from the not very helpful NPC before the fog wall.
                                We discussed battle tactic a few pages back for this fight, if you are really really stuck however

the fight can be skipped if you use the No Man's Wharf access to the Lost Bastian and have a Pharros Lockstone.

Otherwise I would advise going online and killing a boss as a spirit to regain your human form back or going another route in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X