Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
      i can't shoot from within my car?
      Correct. Or from a bike.

Comment

duh.

Hacking is your weapon

Comment

the hacking stuff is fun and refreshing, although not very realistic. i think i fell in love with Clara. even though she seems to be copy pasted from Stieg Larsson's Lisbeth Salander (Millenium), she is by far the only charachter i can relate to. the campaign/story is motivating so far but seems to be heavily stretched in its lenght as up to Act 3 not much is happening apart from new persons occasionally being introduced.

technically the game is unfourtunately in a poor "next gen" state on Xbox One. lots of object pop-in, clipping, framerate drops to stutter (at 792p!!!) , very limited dynamic lighting/shadow. and what the hell did the designer of the title/menu screen smoke? the matrix-wanna be sreen distortions look just crap and not cool at all.

Comment

OK logged about 50-60 hours and I've just finished the main game. Did pretty much every mission except the poker, drinking and cash games.

I loved this game, thought it was really well executed. You could play how you wanted, stealth, no killing, takedowns or go all out guns blazing which was really good. I found it easier to kill everyone myself which didn't fit well with my 'good' vigilante reputation but some of the missions were too annoying via stealth. I really enjoyed the combat lots of cool guns, explosives to use, blowing stuff up never got boring. Some of the side missions got too samey for me, after doing 40 of them I certainly had had my fill of those. I also liked how the different bikes and cars had different handling. Also the car takedowns were very cool.

I think this universe has tremendous potential, sure the game wasn't perfect but I see the seeds of a fantastic game in it. I'd love to see more interaction with the environment and ability to go into any building. Also I had so much cash I wanted to give some to beggars so I'd like to be able to interact with people as well.

A lot of cool things in the game like if peeps recognise you, they take photos on their phones - I thought that was a cool. Some of the online stuff was really really difficult with peeps way higher levels having access to better abilities was really ****ty. Also they weren't explained particularly well so it was very hard to know what to do when you were invaded etc. I could see potential but I think the implementation on the online side (except the racing which was great fun) wasn't handled as well as the SP game.

Anyway, I thought this was excellent, would love to see a sequel. Going to do the T-Bone dlc and I'll be done.

Comment

yes, a flawed but overall very good open world game. sequel is already in the planning as far as i know. i hope they work on the character design, especially Aiden as i didn't care much for him, and also flesh out the story a bit more.

let us know if you liked the T-Bone DLC!

Comment

Working...
              X