No announcement yet.

Youkai watch 2 Ganso/Honke/Shinuchi 3DS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The youkai watch rank is just used for the map, like if you are A rank, you can find All ranks on the map, except S.
    There's a little trick to get a "one battle a day" youkai faster, maybe you'll call this cheating, but sometimes it really helps : save your game before starting the battle, then fight the youkai. If you don't get him at the end, you can just reset the game and try again

For the gashapon, it can be frustrating but well, that's the game it's random, i read somewhere that the gashapon was kinda linked to your save, so if you try to reset the game to try getting something else with your coins, you'll get the same haha. Oh, and don't even think of changing your 3ds time to get tries faster, you'll be punished by the game by no tries during days (a friend told me that but i didn't try it).

Comment

Oh so we're able to trade youkai freely, regardless of what rank our youkai watch is? If so, that's awesome. I was thinking of replaying up to chapter 2/3 again to try and get the other S star youkai from the 5 star coins if that is possible, and then trade it over to Shinuchi.

Ah damn, didn't know about that. In that case I'll be able to get you Robonyan F for sure tomorrow!

Yeah I did a bit of research and it looks like Level 5 was smart about this. One thing though.. is it normal that I get 4 tries with my copy of Ganso but only 3 tries a day with Shinuchi?

Comment

Yes because it's random.

Comment

Ah okay! I went to dig around and it turns out that you can get anywhere from 3-30 tries a day.

I managed to get Robonyan F so I'm ready to trade anytime! Let me know when you're free.

Comment

I gave up all hope on getting one as I couldn't get the homepass relay to work. Turns out I got lucky with a trade!

Its not a clean one, but I'm just glad I have it.

Comment

Wow ! You are very lucky ! I don't have homepass too, so i guess i'll never get it

Comment

WHAAAAAAAATTTT!!! that's amazing luck getting one in a trade. After 320 streetpasses to my the hotel it still hasn't appeared for me, i think i'll never see tsuchinoko panda.

Comment

Yeah I got lucky! I managed to get the tsuchinoko panda off a japanese trade forum.

If you guys want, I can try my best to get you one each. I'll need to be in contact with you guys as I'm not always able to provide what the other person wants for a tsuchinoko panda. I won't be able to guarantee you one though, but if you're up for it just let me know!

Comment

Yeah go for it, hopefully i'll have whatever the other person wants, this will probably be my only chance of ever getting one as my homepass relay only seems to pick up a few actual Japanese players the rest seem to be like me and are playing it outside of Japan so the chances of picking him up on a streetpass are virtually zero.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Yeah go for it, hopefully i'll have whatever the other person wants, this will probably be my only chance of ever getting one as my homepass relay only seems to pick up a few actual Japanese players the rest seem to be like me and are playing it outside of Japan so the chances of picking him up on a streetpass are virtually zero.
                      Alright sure. There are two ways we can go about this.

1. I keep an eye out for anyone offering a tsuchinoko panda for trade and alert you whenever I see one.
                      2. I can help you post on the forums, offering whatever youkai you wish to offer for one.

Let me know which would be best for you.

Comment

Oh my god expressioned thank you so much for your help

Comment

Not a problem Tififi.

Going off topic for a bit.. May I know what cover plate you are using for your N3DS? Are you using any sort of casing for it as well?

Comment

Originally posted by expressioned View Post
                            Not a problem Tififi.

Going off topic for a bit.. May I know what cover plate you are using for your N3DS? Are you using any sort of casing for it as well?
                            I got the jibanyan cover plate, and a regular 3ds box.

Comment

Originally posted by Tififi View Post
                              I got the jibanyan cover plate, and a regular 3ds box.
                              Oh I see. I'm using the glow in the dark boo cover with a TPU casing as I'm worried that I'll scratch it.. Do you think its necessary to use an extra casing for the coverplate?

Comment

Originally posted by expressioned View Post
                                Oh I see. I'm using the glow in the dark boo cover with a TPU casing as I'm worried that I'll scratch it.. Do you think its necessary to use an extra casing for the coverplate?
                                It depends on you, if you are kind of maniac about your stuff haha. But don't worry, I am a maniac

Comment

Working...
                                X