No announcement yet.

Destiny 360/PS3/XBOX ONE/PS4 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying this so far. I'm playing with a couple of mates which helps in the quieter moments of the game to keep away any boredom. The only real complaint I have with it is that it's a little too easy. There's been a few occasions where we've came up against a pretty hefty looking boss only for him to die within a minute or two. Should be awesome for a second playthrough on harder difficulties. The levelling up is highly addictive aswell. So far we're all around the 14-15 mark.

Comment

Lvl 25 now, and need just to buy one bit of gear tomorrow and ill be 26 (or 26 with a few armour upgrades)

Any of you guys up for trying out the raid at any point? its almost certainly going to need coms, or its not going to work (going from my experience with WoW)

Comment

Can you get to 25 by just finding the blue armour, then upgrading it? I'm up to 24, and each of my 4 peices of armor are up to Light level 15, but I've not found anything higher for quite a few hours now.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
          Can you get to 25 by just finding the blue armour, then upgrading it? I'm up to 24, and each of my 4 peices of armor are up to Light level 15, but I've not found anything higher for quite a few hours now.
          I got the chest from the Vanguard, updated the armour twice and im now have 22 light on my chest. Pushed me about 20% into lvl 25.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
            The light level re armour and weapons has been mentioned before, what is is exactly? I know the blues have a lot more levelling available and have a fair few armour blues and 2 weapons, is the light level another thing to level on them, if so where is the stat located on the item?

Comment

It says light as part of their stats above where it says discipline, strength etc.

Comment

Loving this, it suits my play style perfectly, ie, get home from work, group with a few mates and kill stuff. Awesome.

Comment

I'm definitely raid capable and I know Loftgroover is as well. So that's two of us....

We REALLY need to form a raid group as soon as we can, as close to 26 as possible. I can't wait for tomorrow's unlock but I'm nowhere closer to finding or forming a raid group of 6

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                    I'm definitely raid capable and I know Loftgroover is as well. So that's two of us....

We REALLY need to form a raid group as soon as we can, as close to 26 as possible. I can't wait for tomorrow's unlock but I'm nowhere closer to finding or forming a raid group of 6
                    Would join but I'm on the PS3, game is so so easy however, already level 20 and not even halfway through it.

Comment

Ill give it a go servers are going to reset soon, so can get more points from the strikes for more gear.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                        Would join but I'm on the PS3, game is so so easy however, already level 20 and not even halfway through it.
                        The challenge starts with the weekly heroic strike. That was RIDICULOUS fun.

Comment

Marty O'Donnell has done a great job with the audio for this game. I really can not stand game music that tries to be Hollywood blockbuster music, but O'Donnell's stuff is sufficiently gamey. He's going to be pretty much impossible to replace IMO, a big loss for Bungie.

Comment

I totally agree on the sound front for this game, I've been playing it only with the 7.1 headset 2.0 and it's 'effing superb.

Comment

The engine always had brilliant sound, I'm guessing the next gen systems allow them to boost that further.

Comment

A patch went live. No patch notes yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X