No announcement yet.

PES 2015/Winning Eleven 2015 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys tried myClub yet with its quirky gacha ball player getting?

Comment

Nope. Got rid of it. Put about 16-20 hours into the game and demo. That's enough.

Comment

Lol threw it in the bin

Comment

Might as well have. Glad you are enjoying it and the team AI really is wonderful. But yesterday and today I felt like I had been punched in the stomach by the entire football game community.

Comment

Do you mean you got rid of PES mate? Or FIFA? If PES, sorry to hear that. I was all set to go down CEX myself with it today, but resisted. In fact, the only reason I'm keeping it is for share play with mates. I should try a single player campaign, but I'd rather play saturn games from the mid 90s than this.

I've heard this emotional rollercoaster be described as "The PES learning curve" a few times before, and I'll be sticking with it in the hope I can break through it. I just don't want to go through 10+ controllers in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
              All the effort is ploughed into FUT. It's easy to understand why when you see how popular it is.
              And how much cashola it generates for the EA bosses.

Comment

Unfortunately it seems like people wanting a deep single player mode are firmly in the minority. PES is better than fifa in that regard I think. But I have hammered fifa for the last 6 years so it's no surprise.

Comment

Yeah I sold PES. Fifa is good but stale. On the ball the controls are immense and what you can do with it. But it's too easy to play.

I want to see a focus on difficulty with Fifa. I want the skill moves to be more about balance and timing as player just spam them and never lose the ball.

Baaically I want a more hardcore sim bit I doubt that will happen.

Comment

People should boycott fifa games after the Qatar fiasco in my opinion. At least with pes being an excellent football game it's a lot easier at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                      I'd rather play saturn games from the mid 90s than this.
                      +1, QFT, end thread, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                        People should boycott fifa games after the Qatar fiasco in my opinion. At least with pes being an excellent football game it's a lot easier at the moment.
                        Not sure they has anything to do with the 100s people that work on the game.

Comment

Maybe not but it's got 'fifa' plastered all over it! That's enough for me.

Comment

Is there a way to remove the fake duplicated national team players??

Comment

Been playing this on PS4 for a fair bit since release, its seems fairly good but still not the brilliance of WE6FE.

I am am enjoying this, my gripes are the same as those listed earlier, but I am really struggling with the shooting. I have it set to advanced and it took me a while to realise (and get into my head) that when shooting the controls are set to first person e.g. to place a shot in the bottom right, when playing to the right, you have to hold down left on the stick. That seems reasonable-ish, the problem I am facing is that when players are through on on goal or about to receive a through ball, I set the shot power then hold the direction and sometimes they will cut the ball back, then shoot. Really annoying, they will either run into a defender, turn away from a great position and release a poor shot, or both. I am also finding that whenever I aim for a top corner shot I hit the crossbar 99% of the time, even from 6 yards!

What are you guys using for you shoot settings and how are you finding it?

My other gripes are only 10 replay save slots (?!), slow get up from sliding tackles means you never recover the ball you just won (still not fixed), silly physical system where you always vault over a downed player and lose interest/momentum in getting the ball and my favourite...default Alan Pardew as your manager in the games despite spending time creating a manager for Master League!

Comment

Been in Japan so only just got round to playing PES 2015 PS4 my thoughts below good and bad.

I think PES 2015 is fantastic great decision to go back to the PES6 roots. Most of all so much fun.

Definitely a much welcome slower pace than the Demo can produce some amazing build up due to this, and like real football makes Possesion and patience the key to unlock defences.

Straight off the bat player names at bottom amazing stuff never in the way. Or obscuring anything.

Tactics seem really in depth love fluid formation hope they add more Formations in the future.

Player models are excellent and streets ahead of the competition. Body type are very impressive and shows when playing with specific players all Neymar, Drogba etc strength speed agility when playing in matches.

Refs seem fair and had a P.K straight away, poss CPU needs to foul more although may be team dependent. Especially on lower difficulties computer never fouls it seems. This needs a patch I believe.

Faces amazingly details especially some that have had special attention like Hamsik.

A.I variation in teams with Team ID is so good can really see the difference between teams. No two matches are the same.

Feels so much tighter than the Demo control wise.

Cursor switching ten fold better than PES 2014.

Keepers awesome and reliable.

Shooting satisfying and feels powerful

My favourite part of PES 2015 Player ID is so prominent even in players like Modric can really see his passing style, and utilize the way he plays in really life. Hope they can add this to even more players in later updates

Passing is really smooth and varied between Manual passes, lofted and other types of passes with failure included so not always perfectly accurate 100%.

A.I of CPU is good and changes depending on situation wish it had more urgency sometimes though.

Display help guide in penalties harks back to N64 ISS and is amazing makes the P.K go where you want.

Regards some modes:

ML still fun, seems no one bids for your players though not sure why.

MyClub is fun but seems Pre order stuff did not work yet and Konami are trying to sort it go here: https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/m...Content-Update. As well as this seems players signed are completely random thought it would be able to buy Robben for ?10 I guess not . Coins not seeming to increase for me. GP also does not go very far but good to have as can build up in other modes.

Edit mode still has ridiculous legacy issues, stuff where every time they release PES. Have to edit Wales, U.S.A and Mexico have barely any real life players. Most annoying to me is Japan officially licensed on Winning Eleven 2015 but no players here in PES 2015 at all. Have to search for heights and match up players and edit ridiculous Konami put the players in the game where is Kagawa! I have to make/edit him in!

As with demo negatives to focus on for PES 2016 Gameplay wise:

Foot planting.

Collisions and player physics engine.

Tweak these and that would be great gameplay wise.

Stamina system needs some attention.

Atmosphere still! Konami make it better especially for Derby matches and Champions League etc.

Get a BT sport license and commentators.
                                Last edited by JU!; 23-11-2014, 13:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X