GTA V PS4/XBOX ONE review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
    It probably makes a lot more sense to hold out for the PC version. Will look a lot better with resolution and frames. Plus with oculus rift!
    No thanks. I don't own an expensive PC. I'll just kick back on a nice seat with a big screen

Thanks for the link BIG EDD. I've just ordered the Xbox One version after watching the video. Not cheap at 7000 yen but I can get 2500 for my 360 version so not too bad over all.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 18-11-2014, 11:16.

Comment

Gonna take all day this install, as amazing as Rockstar is there always seems to be some initial tech hurdle to get around. Gone for the PS4 version though, after the GTA4 debacle I wouldn't trust the PC port in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Mine took less than half an hour. Would quite like to be at home playing rather than at work today.
        From the disc version I take it?

Comment

@Huxley

No it was digital download. Left it on overnight to unpack the download, the actual install went on at 6:45am and was done by 7:15am.

Lucky I guess.

Comment

very, but its installed now.
            So what are peoples opinions on the FPS aspect of the game? I cant make my mind up either way at the moment.

Comment

6 % after 2 hours. 100mb Line.

Comment

It looks like the preloads didn't all download the full game. Mine took over 6 hours to install and my neighbours took just over an hour.

Comment

I even left it on rest mode last night.....

Comment

I've been having problems with the 1.1gb Update file.It has disappeared from my system and its trying to download it and going straight to an error code

Comment

38 hours left apparenty. Thanks Sony.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        I've been having problems with the 1.1gb Update file.It has disappeared from my system and its trying to download it and going straight to an error code
                        Mine is going verrrrrrrry slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Mine is going verrrrrrrry slowly.
                          I wouldn't mind but I had the game yesterday and downloaded the patch no problem

Comment

Rockstar says Sony is providing additional server support to deliver the GTA V PS4 and PS3 patches.

Comment

Update and online running smoothly now.

Comment

92% complete... after 13 hours. To think, I used to think Amstrad CPC464 load times were long and would be a thing of the past...

Comment

Working...
                                X