Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA V PS4/XBOX ONE review

Well it's here for mePS4 version.
    First off we've got a 1.1gb patch,which Rockstar advises you to instal before playing the game.This took only 4-5 mins for me.Next the game disc has to be installed.This took me around about 40mins to achieve as I looked at the rolling GTA V rolling info screens.The time may vary on stock hard drives as mine is a hybrid drive.
    Lets get to the chase,lighting is impressive such as glint off the vehicles and reflections from rain puddles.The PS4 DualShock is put to got use with the touch pad and I do like the interaction with the pads speaker for telephone conversations and police messages.
    First person mode works well off the touch pad and really works well in game,as I found out when I was riding a motorbike then hit a car,the camera done a 360 rollWeapon mode is brill in 1st person mode,really adds a new dimension.
    I haven't heard any new tracks music wise,maybe I'm a stickler for the original tunes(The Cure's rain)
    The framerate has little jerks here n there and pop in is evident but I think it's down to the streaming techniqe but I'm probably wrong and not really a major problem.
    Overall with only 1 hours gameplay,I'm more than satisfied and finding new little things about this remaster.Well go to roll homies
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

How do we link the old online saves to the new save ? I had gta v on xbox 360 but I'm getting this for ps4.

Comment

You can't, only your GTA Online progress carries over.

Comment

Have to say am feeling very jealous of you for being able to play today Cannot wait to pick this up at some point tomorrow. This week is really not helping my studies. I have 3 uni assignments due in three weeks time and this week is a killer week for gaming. GTAV and Far Cry 4 tomorrow then Dragon Age on Friday.

Cannot wait to play this, may wait a while for Far Cry 4.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          Have to say am feeling very jealous of you for being able to play today Cannot wait to pick this up at some point tomorrow. This week is really not helping my studies. I have 3 uni assignments due in three weeks time and this week is a killer week for gaming. GTAV and Far Cry 4 tomorrow then Dragon Age on Friday.

Cannot wait to play this, may wait a while for Far Cry 4.
          Three assignments ouchhope you get the balance right
          Hope you enjoy GTA V next gen I sure am.Noticing nice touches over last gen regularly

Comment

I cant believe it. I purchased the digital copy from the PSN. Which downloaded yesterday. Sat in front of the TV watching the last few seconds until midnight when I can play the game............ No such luck its installing! 11 minutes = 2%
            Would it not have been better to let it install as it downloaded?

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
              I cant believe it. I purchased the digital copy from the PSN. Which downloaded yesterday. Sat in front of the TV watching the last few seconds until midnight when I can play the game............ No such luck its installing! 11 minutes = 2%
              Would it not have been better to let it install as it downloaded?
              That is stupid with a digital download

Comment

1 hour 22 minutes later and it's only at 16%. I suppose the problem is its unpacking and installing to the same drive.

Comment

Is this worth buying If I already own and completed the 360 version? Does it really look that much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    Is this worth buying If I already own and completed the 360 version? Does it really look that much better?
                    This might help you

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/grand-theft-auto-5-leaping-the-generation-gap

Comment

It probably makes a lot more sense to hold out for the PC version. Will look a lot better with resolution and frames. Plus with oculus rift!

Comment

Don't get the PS$ digital version, my install took almost eight hours!

Thread on the rockstar support area https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...f-GTA-5-on-PS4
                        Last edited by huxley; 18-11-2014, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                          Don't get the PS$ digital version, my install took almost eight hours!

Thread on the rockstar support area https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...f-GTA-5-on-PS4
                          Fook me

Comment

Mine took less than half an hour. Would quite like to be at home playing rather than at work today.

Comment

Working...
                            X