No announcement yet.

PacMan Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not confusing, here is the 100% official line - Pac-Man Vs is packed in with both the re-release of Pac-Man World 2 AND R: Racing Evolution. It is being given out as a pre-order bonus with I-Ninja at selected stores only.

Buying either R: Racing Evolution or the re-release of Pac-Man World 2 will guarantee you Pacman Vs.

Comment

I got this from ncsx.com:

Originally posted by ncsx.com
      Please note that the Japanese version of Racing Evolution
      included Pac-Man Vs but the USA version does not.
      Pac-Man Vs was released in the USA as a separate game
      and we have linked to the item below for your reference:
      Make of that what you will.

Comment

Curious, as this is the direct quote from the Namco Hometek Inc. press release (dated 02 Dec 2003):

Originally posted by Namco Hometek Inc. Press Release
        Each copy of R: Racing Evolution will include a copy of Pac-Man vs...

Comment

We'll know for sure tomorrow, I thought that was the case too rgraves, but these fellas are telling me otherwise.

Also if we could keep What the hell does PacManVs discussions in the thread linked below, then this one can be about the game:

Comment

Yes we'll find out tomorrow. Or earlier. I've asked my US gf to pick this up for me tomorrow with RRE, but I've messaged her to inquire about things today if possible, to find out if you do only get it with pre-order. If so, I guess she can do it the day before release
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

How do you actually start the game? I'm having trouble starting the game

i.e., gameboy on first or later.

Comment

you need to turn on the gba once its plugged in before you can start a game.

it has to upload the gba version of the game beforehand, you see.

I don't know why people don't just get the japanese version of r:racing evolution, you're guaranteed a copy of Pacman vs. then

The menus aren't too bad, and I'm sure there'll be a translation sooner or later.

Comment

sorry, I need to be 100% clear on this, the GBA is on before you turn on the gamecube? or after pacman has loaded, but before you try to start a game?

sorry for being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by tankplanker
                    sorry, I need to be 100% clear on this, the GBA is on before you turn on the gamecube? or after pacman has loaded, but before you try to start a game?

sorry for being dumb.
                    You can turn on the GBA before or after the GC has loaded the game, so it doesn't matter. You cannot start the game without a GBA connected though.

Comment

I'm getting my copy of Pac Man at the end of this month
                      Free with MKDD which I have already bought!

Comment

Panic over, RGraves is correct. My other half got the LAST copy of GC RRE from her local shop in the US, and the Pacman Vs disc is included inside the case as per the Japanese version. There is however no indication on the game itself that it is a double disc release aside from a sticker on the shrink saying "bonus game included".
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Shortly we'll know if its with Donkey Konga and then we can resolve that.

Comment

You know I did read if you buy a Nintendo made game you can get it for free, but only if you register as a Nintendo Club Member and then register the code you all got inside your latest Nintendo games at the site!

Delivery starts after the 31st of this Month

Comment

Originally posted by ncsx.com
                              Hi Robert, we just opened a copy of Racing Evolution to
                              check and there is indeed Pac-Man VS included. We will
                              make sure to revise your order and ship only Racing
                              Evolution on Thursday. Thanks.
                              I think its just genuinely confusing for them too, but this is basically double confirmation. Wierdness.

Comment

I eventually ordered (and it's been shipped) a copy of Pac Man Vs with the re-released version of Pac Man World 2 for ?15 on eBay...

Comment

Working...
                                X