No announcement yet.

Halo 5 Guardians Beta XBOX ONE review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if 343 at least come up with the same quality campaign that Halo 4 is then i will be content. i just played the MCC edition of Halo 4 and it showcases again what a technical masterpiece the game was on 360 that puts shooters like CoD-AW to shame for calling them "next gen".

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
      if 343 at least come up with the same quality campaign that Halo 4 is then i will be content. i just played the MCC edition of Halo 4 and it showcases again what a technical masterpiece the game was on 360 that puts shooters like CoD-AW to shame for calling them "next gen".
      Nothing wrong at all with COD AW it's a good game with great next gen graphics in places . You need to remember that COD II was hardly a world class next gen title for the 360 it took some 2 years in for the team to make the huge jump with COD IV. HALO IV shipped near the end of the 360 life with all the latest tools and trick to hand , so lets be fair on this . Back to the 'Beta' have to say they've nailed most of the basics and it really does bold well for the final title when it ships this winter

Comment

right, nothing wrong with CoD-AW. i played through the campaign and loved it. and like you said, it can look amazing occasionally. but most of the environments look just too bland and the lighting really isn't what i would expect from a "next gen" engine. so it's always interesting to technically compare these so called next gen titles with some of the best games the last gen brought us, like Crysis 3, The Last of US or Halo 4.

Comment

Working...
        X