No announcement yet.

The Legend Of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished the Stone Temple. Just a lot of mopping up to do now.

Comment

Well this is lovely. Looks better than Ocarina of Time I think (although there is some slowdown in big areas). Might just be my newer hardware though.

And nice not to have too much hand holding. Never played the original version so this is all new to me. Arrived at my first dungeon and am wondering if time progresses in there, if it does it seems you have to be pretty quick!

Comment

Yep it does. That's something you need to manage as you go because some dungeons are very long.

Comment

Wow. Adds a lot of stress to time management! Enjoying it a lot so far though.

Comment

Just finished this. Didn't get every single heart piece but did get all the masks. Overall, I enjoyed it. I think it's one of the more interesting Zeldas and I admire what they tried here. They took the side quests and swap quests and made a game that is, for a large part, based around them. That for me didn't quite work because I found a lot of those became a chore after a while and interrupted the flow that would normally be there.

So ultimately this would be pretty low down in my top Zelda lists and I personally don't think it's a patch on OoT. But I enjoyed most of it and it has some great ideas, I love the mood and it's certainly different so I'm really glad they brought it to 3DS and I got to replay it in such a pretty form all these years later.

Comment

Working...
            X