X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combination View Post
    From the opening credits:

Level designer: Shinji Mikami

Very weird are Capcom trolling him? Or is there really another Shinji Mikami seems very odd and suspicious. Also see below.

Comment

Just working my way through this to catch up ahead of the final Episode's release. At first I was a little irked by effectively having to replay the same 'level' twice each ep but it does enough to keep things mixed up that it isn't that bad. Solid is a probably the best description for the game. It's hard to imagine anyone not getting their money's worth but despite the low budget of the game it's still kind of surprising how safe Capcom has played it. Certainly a sub-series to enjoy which takes the edge slightly off watching Capcom decimate the main series.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        Just working my way through this to catch up ahead of the final Episode's release. At first I was a little irked by effectively having to replay the same 'level' twice each ep but it does enough to keep things mixed up that it isn't that bad. Solid is a probably the best description for the game. It's hard to imagine anyone not getting their money's worth but despite the low budget of the game it's still kind of surprising how safe Capcom has played it. Certainly a sub-series to enjoy which takes the edge slightly off watching Capcom decimate the main series.
        Not sure I'd call it safe per-se, but certainly on the right track. Horror, tension, intense moments and wrapped up with the best control scheme 3rd person RE games have had. I especially like the lore heading back into RE territory with the introduction of

Alex Wesker

Enjoyed all 3 eps so far!

Comment

Played a bit of episode 3 last night and I'm done for good I think. It's just so dull and mediocre. The combat is messy and lacks the precision of Resi 4. The enemies don't do anything interesting and using Moira to look for items is a chore. Not awful, just dull and average.

Comment

I feared the same thubg if I'm honest, and that's why I've held off. Maybe when it's much cheaper.

Comment

Ive played through it all, some is ok, but i really thought it stepped up in the 3rd episode, i have to say i really enjoyed it, and thought it was the best so far. not great but still really enjoyed it. and there were some nice puzzles at least in episode 3.

Comment

Final chapter is up and the two bonus chapters are available if you have purchased the whole game
                Just over 8gb for all the above.
                Last edited by BIG EDD; 17-03-2015, 23:36.

Comment

yup, nearing the end of the last episode. I'm really, really enjoying it - the fan service is just too awesome!

Certainly has it's flaws, but it's certainly an 8/10 game. Given the PC Version can be had for ?12-?15 online, I simply can't recommend it enough!

Comment

Closing in on a score now as I've finished the final episode so I just have the two bonus episodes to play which I'm hoping fill out some of the plot gaps the main story leaves open. Claire's final chapter was fairly throwaway but Barry's was good fun

Comment

Bought this even though I said i wouldn't ... It was cheap and I had Argos vouchers! First half hour was promising- better than I expected tbh. Hopefully it won't go all action orientated like the first. I note a patch was released on ps4 to improve the graphics and performance too- seems better than the digital foundry screens did.

Comment

Bonus episodes complete and both endings gotten. I'm honestly really enjoying this...

Comment

saw a retail version of this in Tesco yesterday for ?27.99

Is this the full version?

Comment

It is yea, the boxes copy has all the content of the main game, plus all the raid mode and single player DLC included.

Comment

Anyway just to buy the barry sections only?

They look the only half decent parts.

Comment

Don't think so- the story between Barry and Claire is directly linked. I prefer Claire's sections anyway tbh!

Comment

Working...
                                X