No announcement yet.

Bloodborne review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either of the healing church garb have good frenzy resistance.

Comment

Nice thanks guys, completed the game and got most of the trophies just got Weapon Hunter, Blood Gem Master and Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen trophies left.

Chalice dungeons ones basically. Seems a bit of a minefield to understand though...

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        Pretty much got to grips with this now after a really long session on it yesterday. Killed 3 bosses. What have people been doing for stats? I have been putting most my points into VIT and STR as they seem to have the best all round benefits.
        Be careful some weapons scale better with skill. You should try and up the both in tandem, I also think there's a scaling cap if you leave one behind.

Comment

This game....one night i move up 4 levels then get my ass handed to me. Definetly not for the impatient.

Comment

Gravelord set is the best for frenzy. Think its in the forbidden woods.

Comment

Got to Cainhurst Castle...first thought? "Did I get to this game's version of Ariamis?" Judging how easily the easily the enemies pummelled me, yes. And this was after defeating Paar and the three Shadows at the first try.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Got to Cainhurst Castle...first thought? "Did I get to this game's version of Ariamis?" Judging how easily the easily the enemies pummelled me, yes. And this was after defeating Paar and the three Shadows at the first try.
                The first area with the flea type enemies is a real pain as they hit hard, once you get in the castle though its not so bad, the boss is a real git though and took me a fair few attempts to take out, its an optional area you don't have to do it but if your interested in the story you can close off one npcs story arc by finishing this area.

Comment

Got into the castle by sneaking by the spider-things. And Cainhurst is not Ariamis, it's the library from the first Ghostbusters!

Comment

Cainhurst is free souls. Awesome farming.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

jesus tried the cannon on a boss last night after i got my strenght up to 30 and it decimates bosses, i didn't use the extra quick silver bullets rune or the bone ash, but i think i might lol.

Comment

Patch 1.03 out. Changes listed here, incl. improved load times:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/blo.../1100-6426828/

Wish I'd put some echoes into arcane as I've ignored it completely and now I'm finding some tasty looking arcane-only booty.
                        Last edited by Golgo; 23-04-2015, 11:00.

Comment

I hear there's now item descriptions on the load screens too?

Was planning to finally get stuck into this soon, might be the cue I needed to jump in with both feet.

Comment

Loading screens show the logo over a black background. Something to read would have made them more tolerable, and probably increased the interest in the lore too.
                            Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 23-04-2015, 12:52. Reason: spellong, spelling.

Comment

They've put item descriptions on there now, to distract from the load times which are basically unchanged.

Comment

Really? So patch release notes are bogus?

Comment

Working...
                                X