Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowser123
    Originally posted by 007
    Damn you, i was then in the process of writing all that out! I went on Gamefaqs, but couldn't find anything!
    No use? (Last post but one).
    I didn't think to look at the boards.

How are people getting on? I've almost done Easy, and I bought a hard track to try out. And... It's bloody hard! And only had like 6 barrels! Really enjoying this game.

What are others opinions?

Scott

Comment

I have gotten all Gold DK's on the easy mode and have started the next mode down.

Bought a couple fo songs for hard and the vine climbing mini game.

Have to say that I am in with this game as is the wife

Comment

Just had a quick blast.. great fun!

Decided to wrap it up though, the wife's head is going to explode on Christmas Day!!1

8)

Comment

I've lent this to ShimmyHill. When I get it back, i'm going to wrap it up for Xmas. Played too much of it already.

I think i've found 'my game'. The one that I could possibly be the best at. 8)

Comment

Its a bloody good laugh !!

Cant say i understand half of it tho !!!!

How do the menu's work i judt dont seem to be able to tell what kinda level it will be (other than the fact the number of drums = harder)

Also what the hell are the barrell levels about :S

Still a right giggle !!

Comment

maybe i'm being a bit selfish, but i wish they'd use English menu's
              It'd make life a lot easier.

Comment

There is a translation on Gamefaqs now

Comment

Ok well the chances of 007 getting this back are slim

Not only do i love it but my 3 1/2 year old will barely let me have a go on it !!!

She loves it

Comment

Had a quick tap there now.

This game DEMANDS concentration. Your eyes are fixed on the one target, feverishly attempting to look forward.

Some of the hard stuff is too hard without knowing it, the controller isn't responsive enough to pick out a line of six knitted together, without you stabbing at the pads.

Clapping isn't picked up on very well. Tapping lightly on the right or left pad might be 'translated' as a clap!

The jazzy Nintendo song is ace. Some of the stuff is a little imbalanced, and I love ones were the pace quickens.

Can't actually 'wrap this up', I bought it myself. The problem is that my Spice GC is off to the fixer-mans, and won't be back before, well, New Years if I'm even lucky.

Comment

This is going down a storm at the moment in the office. Hopefully, Tuesday should result in a little 4-player action before we break up for Christmas

Comment

I am looking forward to this Christmas soooooo much! It's actually been great so far! What with Lord of the Rings, Matrix, loads of great games and Metallica this evening (just got back ) it's been awesome!

Ahhh... so tired

Comment

Originally posted by McNeillR
                          Clapping isn't picked up on very well. Tapping lightly on the right or left pad might be 'translated' as a clap!
                          you do know that you can tune how senstive it is for the clapping in the options?

Comment

Now that I'm "back" on here after a week's holiday, can finally report on how I like Donkey Konga (as it arrived mid week!). Oh and for the record, my PlayAsia order arrived the day before LikSang, so they win

Though I've only had the one package from LS so far, still missing one extra controller from them.

Still, lots of fun, lots of tunes, some great bashing action... I think this will keep me occupied over Xmas and I've had some "interesting" looks from the parents whilst playing, so maybe they'll have a go after a bit on the drink
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Double post... problems here? Timeouts...
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by tankplanker
                                Originally posted by McNeillR
                                you do know that you can tune how senstive it is for the clapping in the options?
                                Ah, but then the other people in the rooms clapping can't be heard!

It's just the noise of the non-smacking which is picked up. And the ease of cheating from tapping the sides of the bongos.

Comment

Working...
                                X