Yoshi's Woolly World review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Picked this up in the Amazon Prime sale and so far loving it and its looks and sounds amazing for a Wii U title
    Who are you and what have you done with the real Team Andromeda?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Who are you and what have you done with the real Team Andromeda?
      Your point ?

Comment

Your point ?
        That you're normally ultra-dismissive of Nintendo games like this. Ergo, it must be somebody else posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          That you're normally ultra-dismissive of Nintendo games like this. Ergo, it must be somebody else posting.
          To that I would say grow up and take off the 'fanboy' glasses . Like Platform games and have praised the likes of Mario Bros on the Wii U and the amazing Super Mario 3D land on the 3DS, even the Wii U version wasn't half bad.

Life too short to hold grudges

Comment

To that I would say grow up and take off the 'fanboy' glasses . Like Platform games and have praised the likes of Mario Bros on the Wii U and the amazing Super Mario 3D land on the 3DS, even the Wii U version wasn't half bad.

Life too short to hold grudges
            Who's holding a grudge? And who's got fanboy glasses on? (which, by the way, is a hilarious comment coming from you of all people)

Wow, didn't realise I had to definitely underline a comment made in jest with smilies.

Comment

And who's got fanboy glasses on?
              You serious ?

Why do you seem to care if I'm being so dismissive of 'Nintendo games like this' then ? and my fanboys days are long gone! anyway... Really liking this game and love the music and visuals
              Last edited by Team Andromeda; 18-07-2015, 22:16.

Comment

Finished it now, there's one or two nice levels in the backend that feel like that play the wool theme nicely. Overall it's a fun and solid platfomer, well worth a U owners time. An 8/10 job I'd say, no more than that but no less.

Comment

You serious ?

Why do you seem to care if I'm being so dismissive of 'Nintendo games like this' then ?
                  Wow...Just, wow...

Talk about flown right over your head.

We're done here. I digress.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-07-2015, 14:15.

Comment

Anyway....where do people on here rate this game in terms of the other Yoshi titles like Island or Story or New Island?

I have a copy of this but I'll be damned if I know when I'll get around to playing this.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-07-2015, 14:38.

Comment

For me Island is the peak, Story is a fun but easy side dish and every Yoshi platformer aside from them I've disliked, all felt like ropey cash ins on the name. For me Yarn is better than Story fairly easily but short of Island so a success purely off not being naff. So:

Island>Yarn>>Story>>>>>New Island>>Island DS>>Touch N Go>Topsy Turvy

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Island>Yarn>>Story>>>>>New Island>>Island DS>>Touch N Go>Topsy Turvy
                        You're good - Touch N Go & Topsy Turvy don't even get a look in as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I'm loving this,didn't think I would but there's something about this game.Still can't get over how good the graphics look

Comment

[QUOTE=Nu-Eclipse;2221432]Anyway....where do people on here rate this game in terms of the other Yoshi titles like Island or Story or[ /QUOTE]

Its not as good as Story imo - the bosses and look of the game just aren't as good , better than the N64 version though

Comment

Story is the N64 version.

Comment

^
                                Better than that one even .

Comment

Working...
                                X