No announcement yet.

Forza Motorsport 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me wrong, it's excellent to actually play but the structure is awful. Having to finish top 3 in every race is lazy and destructive design. It basically kills any margin for error in a race, which there always is because the AI is very aggressive. Why they didn't use a proper points table for each series is beyond me.Forza 6 isn't really underrated either. It scored very well.

Comment

There's a "Limit aggression" option in Forza 6 which can be turned on or off - turned on they bash you off the track less.

Did you play any of the Showcase Events? There are loads of gems in there outside of the main career mode; I enjoyed playing those more.
      Last edited by MartyG; 18-02-2016, 16:02.

Comment

Yeah I'm probably going to turn that on. I wanted to keep it as exciting as possible but it just doesn't work. Was worried it might kill the action.

Comment

So, I bought the Porsche add-on for ?15.99 (2.4Gb). Nice to see the (21) cars automatically added to the garage. There are a fair number of new events to play with, and car specific Mods... if you use them. Nice selection of cars from the 550 through to the 919 Le Mans winner.

Comment

I've heard some good things about that add on, like they have videos for each championship and narrated commentary on each car.

Really good value as well for ?14, nearly pulled the trigger myself!

Comment

I am guessing the Porsche races have been designed to get your Affinity to Level 25. Being lazy (and not being a fan of swapping Mods each race), I am going with my latest "default"! I have a +12% Grip/+12% Braking one.

I am up to the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS races (two complete). Those being in "The Future" section.

Comment

That's not good value. That's a third of the games price at retail.

Comment

Bear in mind the add on car packs (7 cars) are about a third the price of the Porsche Expansion and you get new events and Showcases wiith the Porsches, so it isn't bad value. I am not sure if Virginia Raceway is also part of the pack, or a separate addition to the game.

Comment

Came to a night race at Virginia in the 918. Not my favourite track in daylight. I had to resort to a full driving line to complete it. Not impressed with the 918 headlights!

Comment

Working...
                    X