No announcement yet.

Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours (Steam/PS4/PSVita) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine this is ace with some mates and a projector!

Comment

that looks serious.

Comment

Needs two projectors tbh.

Comment

Far too expensive. I'm out too. Gutted. Stupid, greedy people.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
            That price a bit steep for non disc game mind, but dont forget what we used to pay for snes pcengine and saturn shooters and dont mention neo carts LoL.
            We did indeed
            I'd love to have it but way too steep

Comment

Just pre ordered the Vita version from Play-Asia,also pre ordered Raiden V for Xbox One.That should satisfy my 2D shooter hunger for a while

Comment

is it a bit more meaty than the usual shooter? trying to understand the price on psn.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                  is it a bit more meaty than the usual shooter? trying to understand the price on psn.
                  The home version (ac mode) is massive, containing loads of ships, bosses and music from older darius games. Had a big smile when i played a level last night and olga breeze; ( the music from darius II level 1, started playing, as well as the original ship and 16bit sfx! There is another mode in the arcade version that looks massive too, albeit both with recycled enemies/bosses.

Comment

Thousands of stages formed together in a kind of a community MMO-like progression structure.

Comment

What a load of rubbish. It doesn't support 2560x1080p 21:9 lol. Refund time.

Comment

I managed to get a couple of hours in last night. Got my name engraved for eternity on a couple of World firsts so that was something at least.

This is absolutely bursting with content; and reminds me of World Tour mode on RR6, only this is Galaxy tour or something. Someone would have to be very sick indeed if they were to clear all of the stages.

Comment

Just reading up it seems the idea behind the price…
                          It seems the publishers went with
                          “Hopefully fans of the series will pay top RRP to get a quality update”
                          over
                          “Sell it cheap to try and attract as many people as possible”

Hard to call TBH, I can see both sides of the argument.

Personally can’t justify ?50 for a digital release PS4 version but will grab it on Steam

Comment

Anyone thinking about getting it on Steam, you can use the following voucher on greenmangaming

23PERC-WTHGMG-ADVENT

And get the game for ?23.10

Just bought it, can't wait to get it installed

Comment

Both arguments valid but why not go in the middle ?
                              ?29.99 would have been expensive but a fair price . ?50 is a rip off

If it was a physical release at ?50 I would have bought one but not digital.

Such a shame as I am a huge fan of the series .

Can see it being discounted quickly and being a flop on the eu store . Won't take long

Comment

Just buy it on Steam, what are you all waiting for!?

Comment

Working...
                                X