Biohazard 0/ Resident Evil 0: HD Remaster review [PS4/XBoxOne/PC/PS3/360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoDonJoshua View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the Japanese release (specifically PS3) has English subtitles?
    Hi

I received my Japanese copy from Play Asia on Saturday and can confirm it does have english lanaguage and audio options.

It does not have the reversible sleeve the Resident Evil remaster had though so you are stuck with Japanese artwork etc if that is an issue for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      I'm still amazed how good this looks.
      I know, I just looked at some screenshots and if you told me this is a current generation game, I would believe you.

I really hope Capcom realise how much demand their is for this style of Resident Evil (As the digital sales proved) and the remake of Resident Evil 2 is in the same style. Realistic, sombre and slow paced.

I held off buying the digital copy in the hope they would release a package like this. Was the game good on Day 1 without a patch and is there a place to go for best price here in the UK? This might be my first purchase of 2016!

Comment

?22 on Amazon. Possibly ?20 on game collection or Simplygames.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION] that's a decent price for the collection.

Comment

I found 98 leeches in leech hunter then went searching for the 2 I overlooked and got killed. ****!

Comment

Go trough the mansion and kill everything before picking up any leeches. Conserve handgun ammo and get Billy's upgraded pistol ASAP when you find the fire key. When everything is dead, go round picking them all up but only pick up 40 of Billy's- this will leave him with 2 slots for the pistol and ammo. Interacting with the leeches but not picking them up wil mark them on your map so you won't lose track of them.

When you pick up 90, zombies will spawn in set rooms, go and kill them all and then go pick up the last 10. It's a long slog of a process but should bet you the kill everything and 100 leeches trophies and unlimited ammo and all unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                Go trough the mansion and kill everything before picking up any leeches. Conserve handgun ammo and get Billy's upgraded pistol ASAP when you find the fire key. When everything is dead, go round picking them all up but only pick up 40 of Billy's- this will leave him with 2 slots for the pistol and ammo. Interacting with the leeches but not picking them up wil mark them on your map so you won't lose track of them.

When you pick up 90, zombies will spawn in set rooms, go and kill them all and then go pick up the last 10. It's a long slog of a process but should bet you the kill everything and 100 leeches trophies and unlimited ammo and all unlocks.
                Ah I didn't know they respawned at 90! I basically had a slot spare for each character and two full shotguns and 14 ammo spare which I couldn't equipped. Zero clue how I managed to kill everything with that much ammo left.

Will give it a go later.

Comment

Working...
                X